Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (18-8, 7-6) vs Texas A&M (17-9, 6-7)

Started by Razorbacks#1, February 17, 2018, 02:09:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

razorpimp

Great win Hogs!!!!  Good job to Mike and the boys!  Doing what you have to do!  Outrebound A&M is impressive!

Slater

Amazing how much this team wins with such a poor coach, lack of discipline and lack of intelligence in general. A sad night again for the Anderson haters.
FASTEST 40 ILUVMIKE

BrooklynRoss

Quote from: alohawg on February 17, 2018, 05:14:50 pm
Hall will be great in a couple years. If you look you see he actually has proper form on his shot, ball placement on hand etc... .

Definitely. He's going to be a baller. Also, Gabe Osabuohien. He's killing it lately.
I support the Razorbacks in the city that never sleeps.

SSFrazorback

The refs played tough today. Liked what I saw from both CJ and Osa.

jst01

Quote from: Slater on February 17, 2018, 05:20:02 pm
Amazing how much this team wins with such a poor coach, lack of discipline and lack of intelligence in general. A sad night again for the Anderson haters.

Just couldn't stand to let everyone be happy. Had to be an antagonist

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: jst01 on February 17, 2018, 05:22:35 pm
it flew right over your head:))
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

SSFrazorback

How was the sarcasm not obvious to you?

PonderinHog

Not a whole lot to complain about!  lol

jst01

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on February 17, 2018, 05:23:44 pm
it flew right over your head:))

No it didn't. He was being sarcastic and it was a bad attempt. Calling out the negative people (haters) is dumb. No wonder there is constant aggression on here

jst01

Quote from: SSFrazorback on February 17, 2018, 05:25:07 pm
How was the sarcasm not obvious to you?

He was being a dick to the haters by being sarcastic. It wasn't even funny

rljjr

Hogs now need Tenner to lose to be in a logjam in second (or 6th depending how you count), otherwise we'll be tied with 3 other teams at 8-6.

Vandy, winners of 2 straight really helping us out!

Dominicanhog

Quote from: jst01 on February 17, 2018, 05:25:53 pm
No it didn't. He was being sarcastic and it was a bad attempt. Calling out the negative people (haters) is dumb. No wonder there is constant aggression on here

No, being a hater is dumb..

pigture perfect

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on February 17, 2018, 02:59:48 pm
Bouncing between forums, great day to be a Hog Fan. Hopefully our Basketball Hogs will do as well as our baseball hogs are doing
looks like hopes confirmed. 👍
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Bogghawg

Quote from: jfred59 on February 17, 2018, 05:13:45 pm
Hell we could be 16-0 in the conference and would get no respect....
I've told you a million times to quit exaggerating.
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

jst01

Quote from: Dominicanhog on February 17, 2018, 05:27:44 pm
No, being a hater is dumb..

Like it or not, everyone is entitled to their opinion. Letting them bother you or your enjoyment of a win is bad on you.

Knot2brite

Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

mykidsdad

Just couldn’t stand to let everyone be happy. Had to be an antagonist

It is perfectly within our right to call out people who come on this board and spout crap. I will do it every time. If people post stupid stuff, expect to be called out. Haters = losers!

Bogghawg

Ironic much?
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

PonderinHog

Lady Razorback

Quote from: hawgball40 on February 17, 2018, 05:17:58 pm
my apologies to the queen, but i'm tired of reading ignorant comments that operate from a flawed premise.

No worries.  I actually thought you were just having a big time and deep into the bar.  You are all good with me!!! ???

Great win for the Hogs!  I am a happy Hog fan.  Baseball and Basketball today!!!

hogfan10

Of course that statement can be turned around to say: Amazing that such a well prepared/coached and disciplined team can lay such eggs on multiple occasions during the year; Houston, LSU (2), a & m (1), & Florida.

With that said how were Missouri & Kentucky projected as higher seeds than the Hogs. Kentucky had lost 4 straight until today.

SSFrazorback

Quote from: jst01 on February 17, 2018, 05:26:49 pm
He was being a dick to the haters by being sarcastic. It wasn't even funny
Won't somebody think of the haters...
Who cares about someone being a dick to dicks?

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: pigture perfect on February 17, 2018, 05:28:17 pm
looks like hopes confirmed. 👍
Happy hog fan today. Now on to some serious celebration which will include something called Crown with a tad bit chaser. Go HOGS!
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

Quote from: SSFrazorback on February 17, 2018, 05:40:01 pm
Won't somebody think of the haters...
Who cares about someone being a dick to dicks?
It's like the guy at the bar that called all lawyers a$$holes and one guy objected and when asked why, he said he was an a##hole.

BDSCT51

Solid win! Nothing fancy, just came out and beat the other guys. Lots to like about this one!
Bleeding Razorback Red

Razorbacks#1

I am so glad I am no longer a MOD in this forum. Some of you all are a real piece of work.
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: PonderinHog on February 17, 2018, 05:46:44 pm
It's like the guy at the bar that called all lawyers a$$holes and one guy objected and when asked why, he said he was an a##hole.
Threw you a couple bones today, apparently you missed them. Corrected before you could take action. So there's that. You are getting sloth like. :)

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

On a side note, this player from Canada playing curling is pretty hot.

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on February 17, 2018, 05:50:23 pm
Threw you a couple bones today, apparently you missed them. Corrected before you could take action. So there's that. You are getting sloth like. :)
I'm in a good mood and I'm not gonna let you ruin my day.   >:(

razCzar

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on February 17, 2018, 05:46:16 pm
Happy hog fan today. Now on to some serious celebration which will include something called Crown with a tad bit chaser. Go HOGS!

+1

HoopS

Quote from: mykidsdad on February 17, 2018, 05:30:04 pm
It is perfectly within our right to call out people who come on this board and spout crap. I will do it every time. If people post stupid stuff, expect to be called out. Haters = losers!

I fully expect an older gentleman from the boonies to come along shortly to remind us we aren't as good as we were in '94.

sickboy

Try not letting everything get you so worked up. Life's too short to get aggravated by someone disagreeing with you.

jst01

Quote from: sickboy on February 17, 2018, 05:59:34 pm
Try not letting everything get you so worked up. Life's too short to get aggravated by someone disagreeing with you.

Oh don't worry, it doesn't get me worked up. I post and type on here without an ounce of emotion. The snarky and "got ya" posts to get at the "other side" just get old.

jst01

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on February 17, 2018, 05:51:51 pm
On a side note, this player from Canada playing curling is pretty hot.

Yea there are a couple of hotties on their team.

GuvHog

Quote from: pigture perfect on February 17, 2018, 05:49:52 pm
We won convincingly. I thought everyone would be happy

I am VERY happy. The Hogs just rolled the #21 team in the nation. That was an impressive win!
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

panhandlepig

Quote from: pigture perfect on February 17, 2018, 05:49:52 pm
We won convincingly. I thought everyone would be happy

I'm really really happy. I enjoyed that game. Go Hogs. Win the next one.

Letsroll1200

GuvHog

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on February 17, 2018, 06:21:24 pm
Do you believe now? It dont matter! Just Keep watching!

They have 2 TOUGH road games left plus games against UK and Auburn at home. If they finish at least 3-1, I'll be convinced that they've turned the corner.

liljo

Great win today, Hogs! Loved the effort.  Those young 'uns should sleep well tonight. 
Slow down, son. You'll ride past a lot more good stuff than you'll ever catch up to.

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

HognitiveDissonance

One of the better performances of the year today, especially the rebounding.
I'm never surprised we win in Bud Walton, but the margin today was surprising. Excellent game.
A&M still hasn't won in Fayetteville since 1986. Amazing.
I like the quote from Tyler Davis "I just want to go up there and get a win. I'm tired of losing up there."

razorback1829

Quote from: GuvHog on February 17, 2018, 07:38:06 pm
They have 2 TOUGH road games left plus games against UK and Auburn at home. If they finish at least 3-1, I'll be convinced that they've turned the corner.

Turned the corner to what? This team is playing at a high level.. which is on par for MA teams.

hoghappy

We just kinda slapped them around pretty good, didn't we? Glad for this team and coaches.

GuvHog

Quote from: razorback1829 on February 18, 2018, 01:08:45 am
Turned the corner to what? This team is playing at a high level.. which is on par for MA teams.

They are indeed playing well right now and that's good. They were playing good in late December too then the wheels fell off. I love it that the team is refocusing and getting a second wind. Here's to seriously hoping the wheels stay on the rest of the way. GO HOGS!!!