Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Oh, Tar Heels.....

Started by Hawg Red, November 23, 2017, 07:07:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawg Red

Come out, come out wherever you are......

We have a score to settle tomorrow. Wishful thinking but hopefully the zebras stay out of it.

Danny J

it will definitely be a UNC crowd and the refs worry me the most. I hope they allow us to play. We have no chance without Gafford IMO

AWHAWG

Quote from: Hawg Red on November 23, 2017, 07:07:42 pm
Come out, come out wherever you are......
Za hear's Hawgball!!!

We have a score to settle tomorrow. Wishful thinking but hopefully the zebras stay out of it.

mj4president

Quote from: Danny J on November 23, 2017, 07:09:56 pm
it will definitely be a UNC crowd and the refs worry me the most. I hope they allow us to play. We have no chance without Gafford IMO

Is Gafford out?
"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

HogFansReunited

Quote from: mj4president on November 23, 2017, 07:32:00 pm
Is Gafford out?

I think he is saying we need him to win so he better not foul out. Not 100% sure though.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Breems

I'm out for blood. Screw UNCheat!

Daryl Macon's gonna play a little STRIIIIIIING MUSIC here in Portland. He ain't having any of their nonsense.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

TexArkHogFan

I hope like hell we beat em but we won't catch them by surprise.  Roy Williams was sitting in the stands at the OU game.
There are all kinds of Lions, Tigers and Bears in college football.  But there is only one Razorback.  Beware the Tusks!!! They are coming

Pig Latin

This team is for real.   

And such a great cast of characters. 

Going to be a fun year.  GO HOGS #wps
Quote from: KnilesKankle on April 22, 2012, 09:57:12 am
Smites are like scars, be proud of of them all.

Hoggish1

Quote from: TexArkHogFan on November 24, 2017, 06:05:59 am
I hope like hell we beat em but we won't catch them by surprise.  Roy Williams was sitting in the stands at the OU game.

Yeah, saw that. Thought bubble: How we gonna stop that kid from El-dora-doo? Gotta have a meeting with the officiating crew tonight in my hotel room. Don't wanna disappoint FCJ!

Lanny

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

daBoar

Quote from: Lanny on November 24, 2017, 08:18:57 am
Arkansas 89
UNC. 78
I'd agree with this if UNC played a real game yesterday.  But, if the Hogs pull this one out it'll say a lot about the athleticism and growth of the Hogs.

Danny J

Quote from: HogFansReunited on November 23, 2017, 07:39:20 pm
I think he is saying we need him to win so he better not foul out. Not 100% sure though.
100%

From Tusk Till Dawn

Losing to UNC like that in the tourney will stick with them forever, I'm hoping they can balance that out with some Sweet Revenge today.

Birminghog

Quote from: coolbreeze3279 on November 24, 2017, 08:55:38 am
https://northcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/arkansas-will-test-us.58387/

Seems there's some respect there. Good thing. Interesting how similar the comments are there, overall, to HV. Officials are crooked, the other guys foul a lot, etc.

micali

"A chance for our bigs to grow up a little more. Arkansas is physical to the point of being borderline dirty. I still like our chances." That's rich coming from a bunch of cheaters.

BRHogfan

Those people still think it should've been a blocking foul on Adrio last year when Berry got the no-call on the travel charge...

I kinda hope this game comes down to a chance for Beard to hit a game winning three.  It would probably be an awesome moment for him given how he just barely missed last year. 

ADavisTheGOAT

Hogs aren't quite ready for this one. Bigs will get dominated, UNC by 17.
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

RaisinHog

It's funny how we all think the refs are gona cheat us lol

I love that we have a bad boy I'mage I Wana be like stinking 90's pistons

PORKULATOR

So they think the Hogs physicality is borderline dirty... Well let's run with that. I have wanted this since I heard it was a possibility.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

hawgmasta

I think playing them early in the year could be advantageous for the hogs. Hopefully we come out shooting and playing physical and they're not ready.

Gonzo

Quote from: RaisinHog on November 24, 2017, 09:50:38 am
It's funny how we all think the refs are gona cheat us lol

I love that we have a bad boy I'mage I Wana be like stinking 90's pistons

We don't all think that, but every fan base has plenty of fans that KNOW the refs are cheating their team every game, even to the point of some calling it beforehand every game, a self-fullfilling prophecy/cycle. Kind of dilutes their arguments when things really do look askew in some games, the whole "boy who cried wolf" thing.

Will be at the football game so I won't see the bball game, but I know a couple things for sure. I want the Hogs to win this game more than any in the last several years, and no matter the outcome, I will be able to read later this evening about how horrible the refs were,

Go Hogs!