Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Macon

Started by alohawg, November 23, 2017, 06:44:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

alohawg

Best game I've seen from him. If he plays at/near this level, these hogs can beat anyone.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

ShadowHawg

Consistently playing at a high level to start the season. Definitely takes us to another level. Barford deserves props for slowing Young? in the second half.

mhuff

Quote from: ShadowHawg on November 23, 2017, 06:50:09 pm
Consistently playing at a high level to start the season. Definitely takes us to another level. Barford deserves props for slowing Young? in the second half.

Definitely... don't know who guarded Young the first half. He kept OU inthe game

alohawg

Sr. Macon and Fr. Gafford, more than any other pair make this team dangerous, imho.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

AlmaHog2011

Macon looks like an NBA player to me. Very smart.

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: alohawg on November 23, 2017, 07:15:30 pm
Sr. Macon and Fr. Gafford, more than any other pair make this team dangerous, imho.
Barford makes this team, didn't do well tonight but he can create ANY shot
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

alohawg

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on November 23, 2017, 07:22:38 pm
Barford makes this team, didn't do well tonight but he can create ANY shot

I won't argue on that, like all 3 a lot.
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

AugustaHog

That postgame interview with Macon says it all.  He was seething at the mention of another shot at UNC.  He said the right things but you could tell this one will be a little more personal.  He also mentioned the complete lack of respect nationally.  I love the chip on the shoulder mentality.

HawgnCorona

Quote from: AlmaHog2011 on November 23, 2017, 07:20:59 pm
Macon looks like an NBA player to me. Very smart.
He keeps play this way he could play himself into nice a contract...
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

HawgnCorona

Ok, time to watch Flo-Rida and what they have...
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: HawgnCorona on November 23, 2017, 09:01:28 pm
He keeps play this way he could play himself into nice a contract...

Very cj mccollum to me.

BrooklynRoss

I support the Razorbacks in the city that never sleeps.

Pinto

We'll need Barford and Macon to have a career game tomorrow in order to beat UNC. Would be nice if one of them pulled a Malik and go for 50 vs UNC

razorback1829

Quote from: Pinto on November 23, 2017, 09:16:17 pm
We'll need Barford and Macon to have a career game tomorrow in order to beat UNC. Would be nice if one of them pulled a Malik and go for 50 vs UNC

Meh... won't take career days. Tough D, stay even on the boards, and keep doing the things we are we will win this one in convincing fashion.

AugustaHog

We need our bigs to pull down some boards.  We can't give them a ton of second chances.  We've rebounded well to this point, but this will be the best front-court we've faced.  If we do this, shoot well from outside and finish strong, we can beat this team.  Carolina is good, but they have some chinks in their armor that we can exploit. 

razorback1829

Quote from: AugustaHog on November 23, 2017, 09:49:27 pm
We need our bigs to pull down some boards.  We can't give them a ton of second chances.  We've rebounded well to this point, but this will be the best front-court we've faced.  If we do this, shoot well from outside and finish strong, we can beat this team.  Carolina is good, but they have some chinks in their armor that we can exploit.

Young but active front court. Good thing is ours has been active too. Gonna be a battle.

checkraiser88

Will we have enough juice left for tomorrow? I noticed Barford, Macon and Beard all played over 34 min