Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OM vs MSU

Started by Grunt, November 23, 2017, 01:19:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogPharmer

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on November 23, 2017, 08:53:57 pm
This is a horribly played game.

Reminds me of an Arkansas game.

MSST players are fumbling this game away. And coughing up that probable pick 6 definitely didn't help matters. I'm still pulling for them though. I hate OM.
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

Boarcephus

Metcalf is the very reason they need to change the penalty.  Take the TD off the board and tack 15 yards on to the previous line of scrimmage.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

HogPharmer

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

Pigsknuckles

Nice behavioral display to penalize your team. Guess it really doesn't matter.
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

Tick Hog

Quote from: Boarcephus on November 23, 2017, 09:04:11 pm
Metcalf is the very reason they need to change the penalty.  Take the TD off the board and tack 15 yards on to the previous line of scrimmage.
That was a very stupid move but I would hate your proposal. I've seen the refs also throw the flag when a couple of kids are overly excited and jumping around. Would not want the strips to have the power to take points off the board on a judgement call

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

dhizzle

The hogs need some big wide receivers. Just don't pay them to come to the school.

Boarcephus

Quote from: Tick Hog on November 23, 2017, 09:09:11 pm
That was a very stupid move but I would hate your proposal. I've seen the refs also throw the flag when a couple of kids are overly excited and jumping around. Would not want the strips to have the power to take points off the board on a judgement call

That was blatant, that was not excitement.  That is thuggish.  Would you want one of our players doing that? 
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

Großer Kriegschwein

That receiver is a grown ass man.

He needs to watch a Jason Peters biography.
This is my non-signature signature.

HogPharmer

Quote from: Boarcephus on November 23, 2017, 09:14:59 pm
That was blatant, that was not excitement.  That is thuggish.  Would you want one of our players doing that?

He embarrassed himself and his school. Nobody watching that thinks it's cool. I'm sure a lot of OM fans are ashamed of that... then again, they are OM fans....

BearsBisonsBoars

Of course not. But it's a blurry line between blatant and excitement sometimes. Just because it's clear here, doesn't mean it always will be.

tusksincolorado

Would had been funny as hell, when he had his leg hiked up, if a DB would had come up from behind and kicked him square in the sack!
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

Wants2Win

I actually thought it was hilarious. Putting a beat down on lsu in a Baton Rouge night game? I have no problem.

HogPharmer

Quote from: tusksincolorado on November 23, 2017, 09:26:48 pm
Would had been funny as hell, when he had his leg hiked up, if a DB would had come up from behind and kicked him square in the sack!

Offsetting penalties. Would have been worth it.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: tusksincolorado on November 23, 2017, 09:26:48 pm

T'would have been epic and how could you not give that dude an ESPY.

Rayzback

Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

HogPharmer

More garbage from OM. I think they forget they lost to Arkansas.

NaturalStateReb

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on November 23, 2017, 06:50:38 pm
Couldn't have been mine, she'd have needed two seats. Besides, all the pot smoke messes with her COPD.

Well played, well played. No need to worry about the pot smoke--we've got gas masks.
"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.

NaturalStateReb

Quote from: HogPharmer on November 23, 2017, 09:21:35 pm
He embarrassed himself and his school. Nobody watching that thinks it's cool. I'm sure a lot of OM fans are ashamed of that... then again, they are OM fans....

It was pretty stupid. This rivalry is crazy toxic right now for obvious reasons.
"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.

NaturalStateReb

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on November 23, 2017, 06:56:05 pm
Yep, true southern college town.  Loved our time there and the people are great. 

Starkville gets a bad rap. It's a decent town.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: NaturalStateReb on November 23, 2017, 10:40:40 pm
Well played, well played. No need to worry about the pot smoke--we've got gas masks.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on November 23, 2017, 01:30:15 pm
Pain!!!!!!!!  >:(

Actually, I expect the game to be closer than what Vegas has it at.
Told ya! $$$
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.