Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mahoning valley ????

Started by jdelo77, December 13, 2016, 09:57:12 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jdelo77

Anyone play this track at all ? I'll be in Vegas next week and it looks like MV , Parx and turf paradise are the only things running Monday and Tuesday ...any info on any of these tracks ?

userpick

Yeah...get a lot of drink tickets while betting those tracks.

I can actually help you with Parx. I'm good friends with the leading owner.

kingoftherapids

turf paradise.

Andrew Ramgeet/ Diodoro
Scott Stevens (gary's bro) / Diodoro

they are the go to combination

there is a bug boy there that is having success ruben fuentes.

For Mahoning Valley, speed holds pretty well.
Shane Meyers is a good trainer there.

Also this goes for anywhere that jay bernardini (trainer) and Erik Barbaran (jockey) run together... bet them.

oh and almost forgot.... walter de la cruz (yes the one that had good success here early in the meet last year) wins out there. especially if he is riding for jason dacosta.

in conclusion, i think this is sad i know enough to type this much out on these tracks.

husker71

I know at Parx they just had two John Servis uncoupled horses run 1st and 2nd in the 1st race today and they finished 1st at $24 and the other placed and paid $15     pretty good odds  for John Servis horses. At Mahong Valley I am making a small wager on the 4th race today    Its a MSW and goes off in about 25 minutes

husker71

oh using the #4 with Dela Cruz riding

jdelo77

Thanks guys ...I'll check back on Monday

jdelo77

Mahoning and parx both cancelled today ...looks like turf paradise and poker / craps for me today ...

userpick

Mahoning has a decent little pick6 carryover

jdelo77

Wonder if they go tommorrow ?? Turf paradise is chaulky today ...

husker71

Turf Paradise always seems chalky to me.  We built 3 hotels in the Phoenix area and right away I decided to stay in the one a mile from TP.   I went alot and hardly ever saw a price horse win.  When they brought any horse in from SoCal the went off a low odds and often ran off winners.  Towards the end I was betting against those just trying to get a price.  I am not a big Turf Paradise fan.  Now when they take a 1st time starter from training in Arizona to Del Mar I like to take a long look.  Why ship unless they have a runner.

jdelo77

husker71

where are you staying at in Vegas??

jdelo77

jdelo77

Mahoning 2 - ???? Ummm tough one ...1/5/8 ext

jdelo77

userpick

Parx Late Double

6 with 10. If for some reason 6 doesn't win, I will bet the 10 horse to win at anything over 8/5 in the nightcap.

userpick

jdelo77

jdelo77

Up and down today ! Had a $50 tri at turf paradise

userpick

jdelo77

Betting heavy tommorrow ... load up boys !!

userpick

GP race 8 #7 Datt Town

This horse goes back to turf after winning his debut on this surface and distance. Two failed tries over dirt have driven the price up to 12/1 ML, but doubt he's that high of odds at post time. Tons of speed in this sprint for a horse that should be flying late. Win/Place for me with some pick 3s into this horse.

jdelo77

Gulf 1 - tri box 1,5,8
Ext - 8/1,5

userpick

Gulf 7 double 1,3,5,6,7,8,9 with 7