Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Suddenbreakingnews -- more there than meets the eye

Started by heavylifting, June 07, 2016, 11:15:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

heavylifting

cbhawg03

Look at the case of the Russian that trained a couple this past season at Oaklawn.  You don't see anything come out about possibly usage of drugs but not long after he goes to Churchill he gets in trouble? Why couldn't Oaklawn do the same thing? Everybody knows what he was and is doing.

How about Diodoro as well? I think up until April, Diodoro was hitting at 83% iirc in route races at Oaklawn with Franco riding! There is nothing any trainer does clean and hits at that kind of percentage unless you have a very small sample size and Diodoro's wasn't that small.  If he had a horse routing with that jockey, it was the closest thing to a sure thing you got at Oaklawn.

We all know there are others doing the same at Oaklawn too.

heavylifting

Just to be clear, there was no implication that Donnie Von Hemel was in any way violating any rules insofar as Suddenbreakingnews is concerned.

cbhawg03

Quote from: heavylifting on June 10, 2016, 12:01:11 am
Just to be clear, there was no implication that Donnie Von Hemel was in any way violating any rules insofar as Suddenbreakingnews is concerned.

Oh I know, I was just saying because of the test results that discovered this with SBN.  Trust me, he doesn't win enough to even be suspected of drug usage