Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pletcher and Maria Borell

Started by cbhawg03, May 27, 2016, 01:05:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cbhawg03

Nobody wants to discuss those two?

Pletcher gets a horse from overseas and enters the horse in a MSW, which the horse runs a non threatening race then comes back in another MSW and goes off at like 16/1 or something like that and wins.  Doesn't sound bad right, but then you find out the horse had ran in some non reported races in China and supposedly actually won a stakes race or two while running in those non reported races in China.  He knew, just like the owners knew that the horse had won some races, whether they are reported or not is pointless. Just like he knew the horse would run good that second time over and horse went off at big odds.  How many times you get those kind of odds on a Pletcher maiden? Never.  Supposedly he will play his horses too, makes it even crazier cause then he could have unloaded quite a bit on that horse at those odds and not necessarily affected the odds to much since it was at Belmont. 

Maria. There was lot of outrage about what Asmussen had supposedly done, as PETA of all people put this stuff out there.  Asmussen was judged before any investigations took place or anything, kept out of the Hall for a couple years and then he gets a couple little fines and that's it.  There was all kinds of outrage then nobody wants to talk about all this stuff with Maria.  I don't understand how you could complain about Asmussen and then oh its poor ole Maria, they took the horse from her blah blah blah

There are all kinds of videos, documented evidence, people that have come forward, court cases that back up the evidence against Maria.  How many people claim they haven't been paid by Maria or her father? How many videos do you need? You can't claim she is innocent and then jump all over Asmussen.  Lost Runhappy and now has lost Drawing Away Stables horses as well.  Losing DAS horses probably says more than anything cause you got to do alot to lose their horses, look at some of the trainers they have, known cheats so not like they care all that much.  I don't know how anybody gives her another chance, how any track would let her enter and run any horses, and how she doesn't see the inside of a prison cell if half of this turns out to all be true. 

https://www.usracing.com/news/analysis/shocking-untold-story-maria-borell

jdelo77

Wasn't the Assmussen thing documented over a long period time ? If someone followed me around with a camera for a year they could make enough clips to make me look like a monster too ! The Maria thing , I mean it's clear now that she's the one who had the problem !!! Pletcher will get away with it , like he always does ...