Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hit the Tri and thought should be a nice payout..

Started by mckinneyhog5, May 21, 2016, 07:31:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mckinneyhog5

Wrong!  73.00 for a buck.  Couple this and the derby and I start to wonder what the hell is going on?  I know 2nd betting choice wins but thought with the 1 getting second at 18-1 would boost it up a little.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

cbhawg03

Think you would have seen the boost if it was another horse other than CW. Lot of speed was signed on so had to expect lot of Tri's with CW included since a closer.

Lani, that dude is going to get there one day. If he wasn't such a head case, standing around with jockey in back for extra 20 minutes before everyone.

And so much for whoever dropped that $80k on TAP horse, should have known better.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: cbhawg03 on May 21, 2016, 09:01:01 pm
Think you would have seen the boost if it was another horse other than CW. Lot of speed was signed on so had to expect lot of Tri's with CW included since a closer.

Lani, that dude is going to get there one day. If he wasn't such a head case, standing around with jockey in back for extra 20 minutes before everyone.

And so much for whoever dropped that $80k on TAP horse, should have known better.
If you would have told me that I would hit the Tri in the KD and Preakness and only collect 40 bucks I would have called u crazy.  Oh well maybe I can parlay it into something better by betting NW1 races. Lol
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

ghostzapper

HogFanInBryant

Quote from: ghostzapper on May 22, 2016, 08:02:28 am
I believe the 80 grand bet got cancelled.

It must have, but the same guy who bet $50k to show on Exaggerator in the KD made the same bet again from Golden Gate.  I bet he was praying that Nyquist would have ran 4th lol.

jdelo77

It was ** payouts all day at Pimlico , hell  one pick 4 started with a 16-1 shot and only paid
$45 bucks ...apparently their take outs are ridiculous ...

cbhawg03

Quote from: jdelo77 on May 22, 2016, 12:59:35 pm
It was ** payouts all day at Pimlico , hell  one pick 4 started with a 16-1 shot and only paid

25% pick 4 takeout

jdelo77

mckinneyhog5

No wonder I never bet that track except for the Preakness.

The Hogfather

Quote from: jdelo77 on May 22, 2016, 12:59:35 pm

I hit that pick 4 and was pissed.  The last 3 legs were terrible, but still.  Thought the pool would've been large enough for me to collect a decent amount, especially with the 1st leg result.

yraciv

Still better than nothing. I had Nyquist 2 and Cherry Wine 3 in my trifecta.