Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Prayers needed

Started by A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S, July 03, 2015, 03:22:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

for my wife. Many of you are aware of her long battle and we need lots of prayers right now. Thanks in advance.

The_Hog_Father

Will do... Hoping all the best for your Wife and Family Sir.  :razorback:

bulldog04

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Wisco Pig

Knot2brite

Prayers for you and your wife Brother
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

pghawg1

prayers sent, my friend

gmarv

done and will do.prayers sent.

Big Nasty 34

jackflash

will praying her and your family

SPAL

Praying for you, buddy.

Maddhog

"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

rmcchris

prayers for you, your wife and family.  God be with you.

pigture perfect

Praying still. Believing that God will intervene.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

ricepig

JHicks3636

Prayers sent. Sounds corny but this Forum seems closest to family of any on here. Most of us have not met but seems like we know each other better than we do. Pulling for your entire family.

BroyledNutts

Sorry to hear, ARK ... prayers for you and her...

SPAL

Quote from: JHicks3636 on July 03, 2015, 12:37:01 pm
Prayers sent. Sounds corny but this Forum seems closest to family of any on here. Most of us have not met but seems like we know each other better than we do. Pulling for your entire family.

Not corny at all. I agree.

razorbackfan86

pork in the whiskers

Peace and Strength to all of your family!! Prayers sent.

mhuff

I prayed for strength and healing as well for you and your family

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7

jry04

Definitely keeping your family in our thoughts and prayers.

hoglady

Praying for your wife and your entire family.
Faith, love and hope.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Knot2brite

Quote from: JHicks3636 on July 03, 2015, 12:37:01 pm
one of the few places in the message board world that feels like a neighborhood of friends. I have met none of the regulars on here...but I know them....That is why EI is the only place I post

Kevin

JHicks3636

Kevin, I'm going to steal your trademark phrase as advise for ARKANSAS' wife:

JUST WIN, BABY

Kevin

Quote from: JHicks3636 on July 04, 2015, 02:56:41 pm

JUST WIN, BABY

Awesome

PorcineSublime

Prayers from this corner.
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

Maddhog

Quote from: JHicks3636 on July 04, 2015, 02:56:41 pm

JUST WIN, BABY

Love that and it expresses my most sincere thought and prayer. 

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Wanted to stop in and say thank you for the prayers. She's in heaven now. She had some things she wanted me to say to this part of our family, but I'll have to do it later. I'll tell you this now, she fought hard like a Razorback and your thoughts and prayers meant more to her than I think I can explain. Thanks for the PM's also, I will answer later. Thanks again!

And Kevin, she would ask before each game if you had posted "just win".

JHicks3636

I am so very sorry. I cannot begin to understand how you must feel and no words that I have would do justice in the situation. Just know that we are here for you. May God comfort your family.

Maddhog

Heartbreaking news.   We will continue to lift you up in prayer as you take one step at a time.  God bless you. 

hoglady

ARKANSAS - I don't even know you but feel like I do so much time was spent in this forum during baseball season.

And it may sound crazy but I'm typing this with tear filled eyes.
I am so very, very sorry.
My heart hurts for you and your family.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

pigture perfect

I feel like one of MY family
Just passed. I have a feeling that independence day means something different for her today. Still praying for you my friend.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Wisco Pig

Words fail, A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S. 

Peace.

Knot2brite

As a person that never is at a loss for words....I just don't know what to say...I offer my condolences to you and your family and prayers that our Heavenly Father be with you at this time. If you need anything...let us know ....so sorry for you Brother...

panhandlepig

I hesitate to voice any words of condolences because I don't know you.  I do understand loss.  I learned during my times of grief that any words from the most unlikely of places helped me. I am so very sorry. It sounds like she fought to the very end..because she was so very much loved. Prayers for all who loved her and always will.

SPAL

Sometimes the greatest comfort is kept in being absent from a torn and battered body and present with the lord. Praying for strength.

Ray Piggers

Wow, I'm so incredibly sorry for your loss, ARK..

I'm basically Darkwing Duck

SPAL

For those who do not know, ARKANSAS lost his wife to cancer. From all accounts, she was brave ,and fought hard ,and was the epitome of a champion.

On behalf of ARKANSAS and in respect for his loss, we will observe an EI wide moment of silence. For 24 hours, let's take time to honor one of our own by not making posts in this forum.

From 7 pm July 5th to 7 pm July 6th, we are asking that no posts be made in this time period. Obviously, this isn't mandatory but we do ask that you contribute to this by not posting.

Jhicks came to me with this idea and I think it is a good one.  I think the spirit of this board is one that says what one goes through, we treat it like family.

JHicks3636

I fully intend to observe this and hope each of you will also. It will give me additional time to reflect on what is really important in life. Let's celebrate the life of ARKANSAS' wife and show him that our thoughts are with his family and him at this time.

pigture perfect

Wow! What a concept. I love it. Count me in.

lefty08

Prayers to his family. Cancer is evil.
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

Kevin

Great idea. May God's peace and strength be with you and your family ARKANSAS.

Maddhog

Wonderful idea.  My prayers are with the family.   

rhog1

Knot2brite

Sounds like a winner...May God be with our brother and his family

Kevin

Quote from: A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S on July 04, 2015, 06:34:13 pm
Wanted to stop in and say thank you for the prayers. She's in heaven now. She had some things she wanted me to say to this part of our family, but I'll have to do it later. I'll tell you this now, she fought hard like a Razorback and your thoughts and prayers meant more to her than I think I can explain. Thanks for the PM's also, I will answer later. Thanks again!

And Kevin, she would ask before each game if you had posted "just win".

It may not feel like it right now, be she won the ultimate victory, being in heaven, with our father and his son. 

This one is for you , your family, a especially your wife

JUST WIN, BABY

BigSexyHog

Prayers being sent, sorry for your loss.
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room