Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

DISH and the Cards

Started by Arkiejared, May 04, 2006, 09:20:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkiejared

Can anyone tell me what the deal is with the Cards and DISH network?  Are they blacked out in NWA?  If so, how can I see them?

Golfer

I have the sports package on DISH and I have seen all the games recently.  I watched them get beat by Houston again tonight.  They were on channel 420.

Oklahawg

Unless you get the Fox Sports package or the MLB package St. Louis games get blacked out because this is the local media market. NWA as well as NE OK, unfortunately.

I was an inch away from buying the MLB package, and may just yet.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

razorson

May 09, 2006, 09:26:57 pm #3 Last Edit: May 09, 2006, 09:28:58 pm by razorson
Quote from: Golfer on May 05, 2006, 12:02:16 am
I have the sports package on DISH and I have seen all the games recently.  I watched them get beat by Houston again tonight.  They were on channel 420.
Quote from: Oklahawg on May 07, 2006, 09:37:21 pm
Unless you get the Fox Sports package or the MLB package St. Louis games get blacked out because this is the local media market. NWA as well as NE OK, unfortunately.

I was an inch away from buying the MLB package, and may just yet.
I assume there in nwa as it is here in nea if you subscribe to Dish"s 120 package or above you get FoxSW, which carries the Astros and Rangers which are normally blackout due to a non sellout.You do have to purchase the full Fox Sports to get MidWest @ $4.99 a mo.You will see most games during the week if soldout, but not on weekends. Broadcast affiliates have rights to these games such as in our area UPN 16 out of Paducah Ky. which is only received here via offair antenna.