Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HOT Mom causes facebook uproar.

Started by DeltaBoy, October 25, 2013, 09:37:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DeltaBoy

http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/bestoftv/2013/10/17/newsnow-maria-kang-fit-mom.hln&iref=obnetwork#/video/bestoftv/2013/10/17/newsnow-maria-kang-fit-mom.hln

All I can say is her man should be proud many women don't look like that ever and I only know 2 others personally who look like that and have kids.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Hogbody

clutch

People are mad at her because they are simply too lazy to achiever her results themselves. It's just jealousy. Anytime you achieve anything worthwhile, you are sure to get some of it.

Delicious~Dreams

If you got it flaunt it. No shame.     Good for her.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.

Murr

Quote from: DeltaBoy on October 25, 2013, 09:37:13 am
http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/bestoftv/2013/10/17/newsnow-maria-kang-fit-mom.hln&iref=obnetwork#/video/bestoftv/2013/10/17/newsnow-maria-kang-fit-mom.hln

All I can say is her man should be proud many women don't look like that ever and I only know 2 others personally who look like that and have kids.

Women and men need to keep the urge to keep fit.  My ex wife was a size 3 135lbs when we met and went well over 200 lbs just after we split 5 years later.  Didn't have kids.  I started exercising, she would buy herself the shoes and clothing, but never trained.

DeltaBoy

I know what you mean Murr my wife got up to too 250 after we had our kid. But she worked hard and is back down to 180 which is cool since all the women in her family are Thick Girls.

DeltaBoy

The Wife says that hot mom reminds her too much of one of my coworkers.

Murr

Quote from: clutch on October 25, 2013, 10:11:18 am
People are mad at her because they are simply too lazy to achiever her results themselves. It's just jealousy. Anytime you achieve anything worthwhile, you are sure to get some of it.

My ex want me to get her pregnant and I thought one of the reasons was she didn't want to actually have to work to get back into shape.

DeltaBoy

Quote from: Murr on November 21, 2013, 10:59:39 pm
My ex want me to get her pregnant and I thought one of the reasons was she didn't want to actually have to work to get back into shape.

Dat True for 80% of them from what I see.

Huckleberry Pig

wait there is a term called "fat shaming".  holy hell people are wimps.  people said her picture was fat shaming, i'm thinkin the hurt dog yelps.  they are just jealous.  it's sad a picture like that can cause such an uproar of negative responses.  What is wrong with people.  Good for her.

DeltaBoy

There another girl doning the same thing and getting slammed too.

Hogsmo Kramer

It's easier to tear someone down to where you are than it is to build yourself up to where they are, at least that's how some see it.

It's laziness, jealousy, and complacency all rolled into one with a shot of contempt for good measure.

Anyone who wants to get in shape can, the information's out there and readily available, the will power to achieve it however comes from within and nowhere else.
Hogville = The Nexus of the Universe!!!!!

clutch

Quote from: Hogsmo Kramer on December 05, 2013, 11:14:37 pm
It's easier to tear someone down to where you are than it is to build yourself up to where they are, at least that's how some see it.

It's laziness, jealousy, and complacency all rolled into one with a shot of contempt for good measure.

Anyone who wants to get in shape can, the information's out there and readily available, the will power to achieve it however comes from within and nowhere else.

I refuse to date or marry any woman that doesn't have the will power to work out and stay in shape. And by workout I don't mean trying the latest new miracle pill and walking on the treadmill for 30 minutes. Girls with great bodies are the most powerful people in the world. They can get whatever they want from whoever they want. I don't understand how more of them don't bust it in the gym to make sure they look that way.

I think this woman deserves an award. More should follow her lead.

DeltaBoy

Delicious~Dreams

All men an women should not only try to please their companion but try and be as healthy as possible for their own well being.  It's hardwork but anything worth having usually is.  :)

DeltaBoy

Delicious~Dreams

Quote from: DeltaBoy on January 09, 2014, 02:28:59 pm
Hot Mom is still stirring the pot.
What has she done this time?  I haven't heard.

HogScoutMaster

"A week of camp life is worth six months of
theoretical teaching in the meeting room."

Delicious~Dreams

Quote from: DewUar88 on January 13, 2014, 10:10:26 am

I'm sorry but What does that mean ???

You'll have to forgive me for not knowing all the "man code" talk on here.   I guess I'm used to people telling it straight up.  I can't read codes....I'm horrible at it, actually.  My husband of nearly 20 years doesn't do that.

DoggtownHog

It means he'd "plow" her vag. Get it?
How stupid a man is depends on where he's standing.

DeltaBoy

Her man doing a good job she done had 3.

titsonboar

Good for her. Facebook was made for that.

ImHogginIt

3 month old thread and not one damn pic. Hogville has gone straight to Hell  >:(

LSUFan

Quote from: Delicious~Dreams on January 13, 2014, 11:10:10 am
I'm sorry but What does that mean ???

You'll have to forgive me for not knowing all the "man code" talk on here.   I guess I'm used to people telling it straight up.  I can't read codes....I'm horrible at it, actually.  My husband of nearly 20 years doesn't do that.
Men do not talk in code, when a woman ask me, "What did you mean by that?" I say, I meant what I said.

Let's go to Wal Mart does not mean, I can't stand being here with you anymore.

I'm going to take a dump, does not mean, I'm going to masturbate in the bathroom to pics of my old gf that is on the internet.

I have personally had my ass chewed for cleaning out the garage ON THE WRONG DAY OF THE WEEK!!

Y'all are all insane, to varying degrees.
I ain't saying you babysitting, but my kids are all over your couch.

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on August 17, 2015, 02:46:52 pm
Sometimes, I think you're a wine-o who found a laptop in a dumpster.

Delicious~Dreams

Quote from: LSUFan on January 19, 2014, 01:03:58 am
Men do not talk in code, when a woman ask me, "What did you mean by that?" I say, I meant what I said.

Let's go to Wal Mart does not mean, I can't stand being here with you anymore.

I'm going to take a dump, does not mean, I'm going to masturbate in the bathroom to pics of my old gf that is on the internet.

I have personally had my ass chewed for cleaning out the garage ON THE WRONG DAY OF THE WEEK!!

Y'all are all insane, to varying degrees.
I'm sorry

1hogrally

There's absolutely nothing wrong with a pregnant lady trying to regain her figure.  Here she's had doorsteps, 3 of um,  but she had the dedication to get back in shape for her man.

[attachment deleted by admin]

1hogrally

Here's her man,,,,

[attachment deleted by admin]

Delicious~Dreams

I hope he appreciates her hard work and tells her.   But mainly I hope she did it for herself and her children..... Because some men can be blind, and content and not realize how lucky they truly are. IMO.

DeltaBoy

He is one lucky dude and she might throw him 2 or 3 more kids.

Buff

I fully support any woman who chooses to get into the best shape of their lives after having kids at any time.  Let the fat lazy ones sit back and cry in their ice cream.

superior_wang

ya'll reckon shes sellin' her drawz on tha internets?

if hot asian chicks were crack, id be whitney houston.

superior_wang

Quote from: Buff on January 30, 2014, 03:56:01 pm
I fully support any woman who chooses to get into the best shape of their lives after having kids at any time.  Let the fat lazy ones sit back and cry in their ice cream.

amen brother.

there has got to be a moritorium on how long they can use on  that"pre pregnancy body" bullsnot ... i say give em 9 months. took 9 months to get that big, it ought be back in shape in 9 months? not 8 years .

Buff

Quote from: superior_wang on January 30, 2014, 04:33:34 pm

there has got to be a moritorium on how long they can use on  that"pre pregnancy body" bullsnot ... i say give em 9 months. took 9 months to get that big, it ought be back in shape in 9 months? not 8 years .

Seconded.  You don't have to work out 3 hours a day or even hire a trainer.  Start with drinking water and cleaning up your diet.  I think people are too stupid to make it happen.

LSUFan

Quote from: superior_wang on January 30, 2014, 04:31:32 pm
ya'll reckon shes sellin' her drawz on tha internets?

if hot asian chicks were crack, id be whitney houston.
Five words:

Asian Massage Parlors in Houston.

Ball Hawk

Quote from: Buff on January 30, 2014, 03:56:01 pm

+1
Quote from: secfan30 on February 16, 2015, 11:01:56 pm

They are a perfect example of what happens with 10-12 generations of inbreeding.

Delicious~Dreams

ImHogginIt

superior_wang

Quote from: LSUFan on January 30, 2014, 09:36:00 pm
Five words:

Asian Massage Parlors in Houston.

you good sir, are a great American. Tips hoghat to you.

superior_wang

Quote from: Buff on January 30, 2014, 08:34:42 pm
Seconded.  You don't have to work out 3 hours a day or even hire a trainer.  Start with drinking water and cleaning up your diet.  I think people are too stupid to make it happen.

yes and most women think if they touch a weight they will look like Schwarzenegger.  further most know dick about dieting.. they assume starving is the way to go which is actually the exact opposite...

superior_wang

DeltaBoy

Quote from: ImHogginIt on January 19, 2014, 12:28:56 am
3 month old thread and not one damn pic. Hogville has gone straight to Hell  >:(

That girl got bod by sweat and hard work and some good gentics.  My wife hates woman like her cause they crush any excuses she has.

LSUFan

superior_wang

Quote from: DeltaBoy on January 31, 2014, 02:47:14 pm
That girl got bod by sweat and hard work and some good gentics.  My wife hates woman like her cause they crush any excuses she has.

boinnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

DeltaBoy

Yep but mine is a great cook so I can cut her some slack.

Delicious~Dreams

It's all about comprise...and what makes you both happy.   Sometimes encouragement can go a long way in helping each other meet and make new goals for a healthier lifestyle if that is what one chooses.   I feel better when I exercise....I have lots more energy to do things I like.   I say all Moms should be encouraged by her and just go for it!   Nothing ventured ...nothing gained.  :)

DeltaBoy

DeltaBoy

Dang gum she is Hot.

DeltaBoy