Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sarkisian

Started by leroyhawg, July 26, 2021, 08:15:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

leroyhawg

::hornsdown:: what did he know and when did he know it?
God Loves a Working man, dont trust Whitey and darn from Shinola. Navin

Navin Johnson

Pork Twain

Nothing...this did not stay a secret for this long in the process, by telling prospective coaches anything.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

Großer Kriegschwein

He'd get smashed at a hotel bar and tell all the women.
This is my non-signature signature.

greenEGnHAWGS

I would be more inclined to believe that he left so he wouldn't have to face SEC defenses anymore...and here we are...
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

greasy_corner

Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on July 30, 2021, 10:43:57 pmI would be more inclined to believe that he left so he wouldn't have to face SEC defenses anymore...and here we are...

I would be more inclined to believe he left an OC position to be a head coach.  But here he is, i suppose.

Doug

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on July 30, 2021, 08:36:28 pmHe'd smash a hotel bar and tell all the women.
There... that makes more sense now. ;)
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

RebelliousHog

Quote from: Doug on July 31, 2021, 04:15:02 amThere... that makes more sense now. ;)

Jesus, Doug. Why are you up a 4 in the morning.        Like me
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

Doug

Quote from: RebelliousHog on July 31, 2021, 05:54:59 amJesus, Doug. Why are you up a 4 in the morning.        Like me
My sleep schedule's been messed up for a few years now. :(
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

Dark Helmet Hog

Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on July 30, 2021, 10:43:57 pmI would be more inclined to believe that he left so he wouldn't have to face SEC defenses anymore...and here we are...

I believe left for the same reason anyone else would have left. $$$

go hogues

Quote from: Pork Twain on July 27, 2021, 06:16:37 amNothing...this did not stay a secret for this long in the process, by telling prospective coaches anything.
I would bet my life savings that Saban knew. And early in the process, at that.
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

RebelliousHog

Quote from: Doug on July 31, 2021, 06:55:12 amMy sleep schedule's been messed up for a few years now. :(

I can relate.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

RebelliousHog

Quote from: go hogues on July 31, 2021, 08:34:11 amI would bet my life savings that Saban knew. And early in the process, at that.

I can see this.