Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stacey Lewis

Started by root_hawg, April 28, 2016, 11:01:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

root_hawg

is she done????   I know she is still ranked in top 10 but hasn't won in over a year, just recently married ... are we seeing the end of her run?

Jackrabbit Hog

I wouldn't say she's done, but I would say that on the whole the American ladies are being lapped by the Asians.  They are joining the LPGA in waves and many of them are finding instant success. 
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

PonderinHog

As long as EastTex doesn't pick her, she has a chance...

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: sevenof400 on April 30, 2016, 02:14:13 pm
Is this the Tavern?

It figures you'd be the one to notice what I did.    ;)
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

EastexHawg

There are some young players who are probably better than she is right now...Lydia Ko, Lexi Thompson, and some of the Koreans, for example...plus she seems to have lost some confidence, especially coming down the stretch on Sundays.  Like a lot of golfers, she needs to win a tournament or two to ease the anxiety she seems to be feeling at crunch time.

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: EastexHawg on May 02, 2016, 02:12:31 pm
There are some young players who are probably better than she is right now...Lydia Ko, Lexi Thompson, and some of the Koreans, for example...plus she seems to have lost some confidence, especially coming down the stretch on Sundays.  Like a lot of golfers, she needs to win a tournament or two to ease the anxiety she seems to be feeling at crunch time.
Stacy had a great tournament this past weekend from tee to green...she gets cut by one shot and missed 4 or 5 putts on the final 8 holes that would have won the tournament with room to spare....Stacy is simply not making as many putts as she used to...if she can get her confidence back with the magic wand, Stacy will be back on top, Lydia Ko and the Asians be darned
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

Jackrabbit Hog

The American girls are disappearing from the OWGR Top 10 because Inbee Park keeps eating them.

Hawgndaaz

is it racist to say all the Asians are ruining what little American fan support the LPGA had?

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: Hawgndaaz on May 12, 2016, 12:14:13 pm
is it racist to say all the Asians are ruining what little American fan support the LPGA had?

No.  Just as with libel, the truth is an absolute defense.

ricepig

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on May 12, 2016, 02:45:50 pm

No menu items?

Dillar Dog

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on May 12, 2016, 02:45:50 pm

It's the American player's fault.  They just don't work as hard as the Asian players.

GolfNut57

Quote from: Hawgndaaz on May 12, 2016, 12:14:13 pm

It is getting more and more rare to see a American lady in contention on Sundays. More times than not you would think they are broadcasting a tourney from the Asian PGA.
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

Dr. Starcs

We don't win at anything anymore. We lose to Mexico. We lose to china.

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on May 12, 2016, 11:25:54 pm
Who the frick cares about soccer?

ricepig

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on May 12, 2016, 11:25:54 pm

We may need a bigger wall........

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: sevenof400 on May 14, 2016, 09:26:05 am
>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

GOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dang commie sport...   >:(

root_hawg

How did we go from talking about golf to kick ball?

hoglady

I don't believe Dr. Starcs comment was even about soccer.
It a favorite line of Donald Trumps'.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Dr. Starcs