Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

UK QB Stephen Johnson story

Started by micali, September 19, 2017, 09:27:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

micali

I just watched the short on Kentucky's  QB and his struggles with Tourette's sysndrome.  It is moving but more importantly is how he was healed from this disorder and how he has reached out to a young kid in need.  The article leaves out that he prayed to GOD to heal him and he believes he was.

I love to hear these kind of stories and to see a glimpse into the life of a college athlete.  I will root for this kids success and see if he moves on to the NFL.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.seccountry.com/kentucky/stephen-johnson-ii-battled-past-a-childhood-disorder-now-the-uk-quarterback-faces-a-new-obstacle/amp&ved=0ahUKEwiPrPvXuLHWAhVGHGMKHdGjAyMQFggmMAA&usg=AFQjCNELur4B0K1feFo6JroKwd3eLd468A&ampcf=1

jbcarol

Johnson almost became the first UK QB to win over Florida in 30 years.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Inhogswetrust

There was a player for LSU in basketball that was good and played in the NBA as well that had it. He was born Chris Jackson but changed his name when he converted to Islam. I can't remove his name though.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

jbcarol

Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf (born Chris Wayne Jackson)
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

Joe Mussatto‏Verified account @joe_mussatto

Kentucky O-Line coach John Schlarman is working up to five players at center to fix the snapping problem.

Kept Johnson on his toes