Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Analyst - offensive and Defensive

Started by kiddhog, March 12, 2018, 07:57:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

kiddhog

Do we have offensive and defensive analyst ? I just read an article on football scoop (sorry not smart enough to post link ) about LSU just hiring 5 new analyst. Ed O was quoted saying last year it was Tuesday or Wednesday(of game week)  before the coaches  would have all the information about next opponent broken down. Of course we know that Bama has tons of these guys on both sides of the ball.

Again - my question is do we have any on staff ?  This is a huge advantage.

If this has been discussed at length here please delete. I must have missed it concerning our analyst?   

ballinhog

Yea we have quite a few. I don't know how many, not as many as Bama. But yes we do have some

kiddhog

Quote from: ballinhog on March 12, 2018, 08:07:01 pm
Yea we have quite a few. I don't know how many, not as many as Bama. But yes we do have some

thanks - that is good news. For some reason I must have missed those guys being announced.

ballinhog

Quote from: kiddhog on March 12, 2018, 08:11:24 pm
thanks - that is good news. For some reason I must have missed those guys being announced.

There were several announced. Too many for me to keep up with

Dark Helmet Hog

No analyst. The staff just reads Hogville daily.

havok

Don't know if there are any analysts left... Alabama hires like 80 of them on each side of the ball every year.

ballinhog

Quote from: havok on March 14, 2018, 07:28:35 pm
Don't know if there are any analysts left... Alabama hires like 80 of them on each side of the ball every year.

Seems like Alabama has a Left tackle analyst and a Left tackle analyst assistant

kiddhog

I googled and found we have three offensive analyst but I didn't find any defensive.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: kiddhog on March 12, 2018, 07:57:39 pm
Do we have offensive and defensive analyst ? I just read an article on football scoop (sorry not smart enough to post link ) about LSU just hiring 5 new analyst. Ed O was quoted saying last year it was Tuesday or Wednesday(of game week)  before the coaches  would have all the information about next opponent broken down. Of course we know that Bama has tons of these guys on both sides of the ball.

Again - my question is do we have any on staff ?  This is a huge advantage.

If this has been discussed at length here please delete. I must have missed it concerning our analyst?   

Ed needs twice as many analysts as any other coach............
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

justmakeit2thebcs

March 15, 2018, 09:05:06 am #9 Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 09:17:35 am by justmakeit2thebcs
Quote from: kiddhog on March 14, 2018, 09:02:02 pm
I googled and found we have three offensive analyst but I didn't find any defensive.

We have a few more than that.  It is a closely guarded secret for some reason.  Won't see any of them at Arkansasrazorbacks.com.

texas tush hog

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on March 15, 2018, 07:18:02 am

Ed needs interpreters, not analysts.

steveaustin69

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on March 15, 2018, 07:18:02 am

You need twenty times as many periods as any other person....................

Mitch C

Quote from: Dark Helmet Hog on March 12, 2018, 08:56:04 pm
No analyst. The staff just reads Hogville daily.

Why not?  There are a lot of anal (yst) people on this board.

Busta_Nutt

Yes. We have one of the best in the business. His name is Dr. Tobias Fünke and he's also a team therapist, so, I guess technically he's an Analrapist if you combine his two jobs.

Arthur pigby sellers.

1+ for all Arrested Development references

ChitownHawg

Quote from: Mitch C on March 15, 2018, 10:17:47 am
Why not?  There are a lot of anal (yst) people on this board.

Says the guy with a 3 to 1 smite ratio.  ;)
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"