Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Burton Scott commits to...

Started by jbhicks, July 30, 2007, 05:21:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jbhicks

July 30, 2007, 05:21:13 pm Last Edit: July 30, 2007, 05:22:44 pm by jbhicks
play for Alabama. They aren't doing to shabby either. Got 5* OLM Tyler Love on Friday, 4* WR Melvin Ray, and 4* ATH Burton Scott today. FYI, Scott is Marcal Robinson's teammate.

Still nothing like our 9 commits in the last 10 days, WPS!

mj4president

lol, anymore when I see whoever is a recruit "commits to" I think it a hog.
"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

SoTexHog

I was hoping maybe he would follow Marcel to Fayetteville.

FBPLAYER65

Saban will be pummeling us in the near future.

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: FBPLAYER65 on July 30, 2007, 05:52:25 pm

I doubt it... Bama Fan's have a very short fuse and if he doesn't win and win big by year two the heat will be on.  That huge contract he got is going to haunt him every day ......
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

TMc

Saban's hot right now.., but he will have to compete moreso in the years to come with other "hot" teams like LSU, Georgia, Florida, Auburn and such... He's not the only game in town anymore like he was at LSU.  If we have a good season this year (which we should).., then recruiting should remain good for us.  He will not be pummeling us in the future.. definitely tougher than Shula.., but I don't believe he will own us like he did @ LSU.

Hogstocking

Quote from: TMc on July 30, 2007, 06:42:39 pmHe will not be pummeling us in the future.. definitely tougher than Shula.., but I don't believe he will own us like he did @ LSU[/].

Nick Saban was 3-2 vs. Arkansas when he was at LSU.  Not exactly owning us by any means.

hogsmaster

Think that Saban will turn the 'Tide' against Auburn because he will consistently out-recruit them in the state of Alabama.

mbgrulz

saban doesnt scare me near as much as LSU, UGA, or UF. he won at LSU b/c he had those world class athletes that LSU gets. if he can't get the same caliber team at BAMA, he'll not be any threat to us.

bd93

Quote from: jbhicks on July 30, 2007, 05:21:13 pm
play for Alabama. They aren't doing to shabby either. Got 5* OLM Tyler Love on Friday, 4* WR Melvin Ray, and 4* ATH Burton Scott today. FYI, Scott is Marcal Robinson's teammate.

Still nothing like our 9 commits in the last 10 days, WPS!

Dangit JB!!!!  You had me excited.  I wish he would have followed his buddy Marcel to the Hill.

HoopHog

Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on July 30, 2007, 05:53:59 pm

I doubt it... Bama Fan's have a very short fuse and if he doesn't win and win big by year two the heat will be on.  That huge contract he got is going to haunt him every day ......

He is going to have them in SEC title contention soon, WPS...and a national title hunt soon after that (if not at the same time).  Saban is an over acheiver...and he has Nutt's dream job!  Poor HDN.