Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just for grins, who was better in HS

Started by SoTexHog, July 29, 2007, 04:13:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

501Ben

jbhicks

Both videos are awesome. Noel will be a stud at WVU if he can stay eligible.

Hawgballz

Bush will have the better college career, but Devine was more impressive in high school.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

Beebefan1992

Both were great, I would go with Devine as being the better of the two.

Eric Cartman

it makes me laugh at the houston texans.

devine looks better, but bush is more impressive all around.

"You're breaking my balls."   "Wuteva, I do what I want!"   "Sweeeeeet!"   "Lame"   "Weak"
"You guys, You guys!" (Excited by something he has found) "I will kick you squah in the nuts!"

hogsmaster

Both are excellent high school RB's with plenty of speed and rare cut-back ability.  Devine read his blocks very well, but Reggie has better balance.  Several times the defensive players attempted to tackle him but Bush just spun free and stayed on his feet somehow.  Slight edge to Bush.

Wu Tang Clan

Quote from: SoTexHog on July 29, 2007, 04:13:16 pm
Reggie Bush

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TO3Q2j8tBVM

or Noel Devine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkvhIDsCJck

Reggie Bush was not only better but a lot bigger than Noel Devine.  Devine is a small guy and Bush could have easily been the best reciever in college football 

hvsupastar

If you ask the Sam McGuffie thread they will tell you he is better than both, when I said he didn't compare they called me stupid lol
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

jbhicks

McGuffie is good, but not the type player Bush is or was. It is still yet to be seen what Noel will do at WVU, but his highlights are unreal. I would put McGuffie behind both of them, but he is very good.

SoTexHog

Quote from: jbhicks on July 29, 2007, 10:58:03 pm
McGuffie is good, but not the type player Bush is or was. It is still yet to be seen what Noel will do at WVU, but his highlights are unreal. I would put McGuffie behind both of them, but he is very good.
I'd put him behind De'Anthony Curtis except he does play in a very good HS conference.  How did you get his announcement up before I did?  I was watching live and had it typed except for the school.

PhillyHog