Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who's Next

Started by Hawgfan23, July 28, 2007, 06:46:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawgfan23

Who will be the next commitments we get.  Any big time prospects??
National Championship, 6 Final Fours, 9 Elite Eights, 14 Sweet Sixteen Appearances, 27 NCAA Bids, 93 First Team All-Conferences Selections -- 31 Conference Titles.

Tradition Speaks for Itself.

Hawgballz

Quote from: Hawgfan23 on July 28, 2007, 06:46:19 pm
Who will be the next commitments we get.  Any big time prospects??

Winston Guy will be next, I believe.  Cam Henderson could still be real soon if Auburn isn't going to offer and Arkansas hasn't slowed his recruitment.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

SoTexHog

I would love for it to be Stacy McGee, but we need some O-linemen.

killamon

we already have 2....Eoff and Hall

Shizzle

I would love to have another week like this one has been. This could go down as the best recruiting week in Razorback history. It may have been a little over a week but it seems like they have poured in the last few days.
www.southernlandmanagement.com If I may be of any assistance.

jbhicks

We still have a couple guys that should commit in the next 10 days or so, but then it will slow down a little. I think the next commit will be Winston by tomorrow or Monday. Others that are close include Greg Brown, Cam Henderson, and Dennis Johnson.

TMc

Stacy McGee is a DL.

Wu Tang Clan

Quote from: jbhicks on July 28, 2007, 11:26:18 pm
We still have a couple guys that should commit in the next 10 days or so, but then it will slow down a little. I think the next commit will be Winston by tomorrow or Monday. Others that are close include Greg Brown, Cam Henderson, and Dennis Johnson.

I thought Greg Brown was going to take all of his visits. 

jbhicks

Quote from: Wu Tang Clan on July 28, 2007, 11:50:21 pm
Quote from: jbhicks on July 28, 2007, 11:26:18 pm

I thought Greg Brown was going to take all of his visits. 

That is what he has said, and he may very well end up doing so, but I know of two people who think he is closer to pulling the trigger than others.

SoTexHog

Quote from: TMc on July 28, 2007, 11:30:20 pm
Stacy McGee is a DL.
I thought he was going to be a O line conversion.  Don't know why, maybe have him confused with someone else.  my bad.