Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sweep of Warren and Camden

Started by pcrouch3809, July 28, 2007, 01:57:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pcrouch3809

Which one of the Camden and Warren prospects will have the most succesful career at UA?

gohawgsgo

Quote from: pcrouch3809 on July 28, 2007, 01:57:27 pm
Which one of the Camden and Warren prospects will have the most succesful career at UA?

I don't know, but Coach Lee deserves to be up for some type of award for helping mend the fences at Warren.  They have a great underclassmen running back as well.  It is great progress towards the "fence"!

Shizzle

I think it would be just a wild guess to try to pick anybody out of this talented cast on who will have the BEST career. I think all these guys have the potential of being great.
www.southernlandmanagement.com If I may be of any assistance.

Mr. Perfect

David Lee is doing a great job. This is going to be a top 15 class we have 8 players on Rival between 5.5 and 5.7  a four star is 5.8 all of these players ratings will get nothing but better as the season progresses this year.

Eric Cartman

i say jarious wright, either as a WR or a CB

"You're breaking my balls."   "Wuteva, I do what I want!"   "Sweeeeeet!"   "Lame"   "Weak"
"You guys, You guys!" (Excited by something he has found) "I will kick you squah in the nuts!"

hawgwash

Should make that upcoming scrimmage they have interesting.  A lovefest?

Hawgballz

Quote from: hawgwash on July 28, 2007, 02:28:01 pm
Should make that upcoming scrimmage they have interesting.  A lovefest?

Yes, it will be great to see 7 Razorback commits on the field together.  Bearden may feel a little left out at that 3 team scrimmage.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

The Recruiting Guy

You can see Camden Fairview and Warren play at Warren August 20 at 7 PM. You might be able to see some talent. ;)

Buck Brewer

Quote from: Richard Davenport on July 28, 2007, 06:01:16 pm
You can see Camden Fairview and Warren play at Warren August 20 at 7 PM. You might be able to see some talent. ;)

This game should be played in LR, it would attract 25,000 easy

The Recruiting Guy

July 28, 2007, 07:23:13 pm #9 Last Edit: July 28, 2007, 07:25:52 pm by Richard Davenport
Quote from: SherlockHog on July 28, 2007, 07:21:59 pm
Quote from: Richard Davenport on July 28, 2007, 06:01:16 pm

This game should be played in LR, it would attract 25,000 easy

It's scrimmage or it would be.

songofthesword

Quote from: gohawgsgo on July 28, 2007, 02:02:16 pm

I don't know, but Coach Lee deserves to be up for some type of award for helping mend the fences at Warren.  They have a great underclassmen running back as well.  It is great progress towards the "fence"!

someone I sold a car to told me they have a 10th grader (this year) that ig oing to be better than all of them.. at running back.. so I think you are spot on.

Eric Cartman

"You're breaking my balls."   "Wuteva, I do what I want!"   "Sweeeeeet!"   "Lame"   "Weak"
"You guys, You guys!" (Excited by something he has found) "I will kick you squah in the nuts!"

#1 STUNNA

Quote from: songofthesword on July 29, 2007, 06:16:37 pm
Quote from: gohawgsgo on July 28, 2007, 02:02:16 pm

someone I sold a car to told me they have a 10th grader (this year) that ig oing to be better than all of them.. at running back.. so I think you are spot on.

you must be talking about courtny haskell SO
5'11
4.3/40
305 bench
500 squat

JAHOGS

Seems like all of the kids from the south part of the state loves the razorbacks. Maybe they should move all of the games to Fayetteville. LOL