Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

David Lee is now 4 for 4

Started by Wehm55, July 26, 2007, 02:43:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Wehm55

in Warren. THIS PROGRAM WILL GET MUCH BETTER IN COMING YEARS AND STAY THAT WAY IF WE CAN KEEP OUR COACHES.

More positives from Wehm55.
Been Pumping Sunshine since I was born.

jbhicks

DL has done a great job on the recruiting trail and is going to make our offense very formidable these next few years. He has already earned his pay.

SoTexHog

4 for 4 will get it in anyone's book.  DL & the whole staff is doing a good job.

PigWig

I agree.  While I was hesitant to accept Lee, he has already won me over with possibly the best recruiting class this decade,  most of the big names coming from his regions.

ThisTeetsTaken

Quote from: Wehm55 on July 26, 2007, 02:43:19 pm
in Warren. THIS PROGRAM WILL GET MUCH BETTER IN COMING YEARS AND STAY THAT WAY IF WE CAN KEEP OUR COACHES.

Was it David Lee or Chris Vaughn that recruited the Warren kids?
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

Nutts and Bolts

Keeping the coaches is not an option
A new era has begun in Fayetteville

TMc

David Lee is responsible for Camden & Warren.  He's about to be 7 for 7 after Saturday.

bkjacks

Quote from: TMc on July 26, 2007, 07:06:44 pm
David Lee is responsible for Camden & Warren.  He's about to be 7 for 7 after Saturday.

He didn't get into Vandy for being dumb!

Wehm55

Quote from: ThisTeetsTaken on July 26, 2007, 05:53:49 pm

Was it David Lee or Chris Vaughn that recruited the Warren kids?

It was David Lee.

Wehm55

Quote from: Nutts and Bolts on July 26, 2007, 05:54:53 pm

Keeping the coaches is not an option

When are people like you going to give up and learn that we are now on the way to another level? All you do is make a fool out of yourself with the attitude....."anything to do with the staff is bad"

You are NOT A HOG FAN.

jackflash

I am not going to forget the past, but you can't let it affect the future. We going to play the games, we going to have kids wearing the Arkansas uniforms. I was RAZORBACK fan then and I am now.

Oklahawg

Studying the past for the purpose of not repeating past mistakes is admirable. Necessary, even. Laboring over a cesspool of "what ifs" does nothing. Nada. Zippo. Zilch. Postive, anyway.

It does have a noteworthy impact on your mood, your health, your metabolism, your chemical needs (!), and the amount of quality time you spend with your family.

I'm not suggesting for one minute that I am apologizing, or providing a pardon, for HDN and Co. I'm simply stating that we are seeing behavior quite different, and quite better, from this staff on the recruiting trail.  Those who remain upset (about recruiting) are those who would rather win the NC on signing day vs winning it in the BCS CG. Ask Texas which one they prefer.

I've posted this too many times, and for avid readers I do apologize: David Lee's two most salient qualities as an assistant are a) the fact he is welcomed by the other staff members and even looked to for solutions and seen as an asset by the other coaches, and b) the fact that the harmony on the staff is clearly being registered in living rooms and coaching offices at high schools across the state, and even the region.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

gohawgsgo

July 29, 2007, 09:38:56 am #12 Last Edit: July 29, 2007, 09:41:32 am by gohawgsgo
Quote from: Oklahawg on July 29, 2007, 12:15:46 am
Studying the past for the purpose of not repeating past mistakes is admirable. Necessary, even. Laboring over a cesspool of "what ifs" does nothing. Nada. Zippo. Zilch. Postive, anyway.

It does have a noteworthy impact on your mood, your health, your metabolism, your chemical needs (!), and the amount of quality time you spend with your family.

I'm not suggesting for one minute that I am apologizing, or providing a pardon, for HDN and Co. I'm simply stating that we are seeing behavior quite different, and quite better, from this staff on the recruiting trail.  Those who remain upset (about recruiting) are those who would rather win the NC on signing day vs winning it in the BCS CG. Ask Texas which one they prefer.

I've posted this too many times, and for avid readers I do apologize: David Lee's two most salient qualities as an assistant are a) the fact he is welcomed by the other staff members and even looked to for solutions and seen as an asset by the other coaches, and b) the fact that the harmony on the staff is clearly being registered in living rooms and coaching offices at high schools across the state, and even the region.

Good points, Oklahawg!

hawgwash

Quote from: Oklahawg on July 29, 2007, 12:15:46 am

+1 for you Oklahawg.  The more I read of your posts the more I respect your opinions.  Is there an official form to fill out to join the Optimistic Pragmatist party?