Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ark./Conn. Game

Started by corndo, November 21, 2005, 10:24:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Squealers

ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

hogsanity

its alive, ITS ALIVE, ITS ALIIIIIIIVVEEEEEEEEEE
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

corndo

Wow!! Where has this been for 30 minutes?

hogbalz

In doing your work in the great world, it is a safe plan to follow a rule I once heard on the football field: Don't flinch, don't fall; hit the line hard.
--Theodore Roosevelt

If you don't make a total commitment to whatever you're doing, then you start looking to bail out the first time the boat starts leaking. It's tough enough getting that boat to shore with everybody rowing, let alone when a guy stands up and starts putting his jacket on.
--Lou Holtz

SuthrnFballer15

WHERE DID THIS SUDDEN BURST OF SKILLS COME FROM? 56-59 5:34 left
"If you're attitude is 'I was good yesterday,' you can't do that at Arkansas. Whoever your opponent is, it's a big game. Everything is up for grabs." - Coach Pelphrey

"I'm not really good at being a shifty kind of guy who likes to make moves -- I like to be a straight-line guy and run over somebody if I can."
-Peyton Hillis

"Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog" - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

lunchbox72703

Man, I miss this good feeling!!!!!!

Squealers

This could be our most important 5 minutes in the season
ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

pfrg999

Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

BigHog396

Amazing, we go back to "40 minutes" type of defense, and all of the sudden we are right back in the game.

Squealers

lunchbox72703

And the hog fans are so loud!!!!!!!!!

Tejano Jawg

Hogs playing tough! I hope everyone is still awake for this.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

John Futrall

corndo

Calling the Hogs in Maui! - You gotta love it.

sofullofwayne

THEY MUST HAVE HEARD ME SAY MAKE A FREAKING RUN.

Woooooo PIG!
Suddenly, you die in a car wreck. Everyone is shocked. Wonder how your family, wife or son/daughter is coping? Now stop for a second and think, did they truly know how much you loved them? Well, go make sure...

John Futrall

Squealers

sofullofwayne

Suddenly, you die in a car wreck. Everyone is shocked. Wonder how your family, wife or son/daughter is coping? Now stop for a second and think, did they truly know how much you loved them? Well, go make sure...

bosshawg38

How about Dontell Jefferson?

Net Hog

Careless shot by Brewer.  I expect more.

We're within striking distance!

corndo

That missed dunk was big!

Squealers

Overheard by HDN  " I called that Gay, I called a lot of good Gays today brotha"

SuthrnFballer15

58-61 cmon hogs dont pull a robert johnson!
"If you're attitude is 'I was good yesterday,' you can't do that at Arkansas. Whoever your opponent is, it's a big game. Everything is up for grabs." - Coach Pelphrey

"I'm not really good at being a shifty kind of guy who likes to make moves -- I like to be a straight-line guy and run over somebody if I can."
-Peyton Hillis

"Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog" - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

corndo

What kinda call was that???

John Futrall

lunchbox72703

probably hill's best game thus far, though

corndo

sofullofwayne

I am so into this game.

REBOUND REBOUND REBOUND

Stay aggressive and we have a real shot.

John Futrall

SuthrnFballer15

The White Boy Wit Ups is downnnn!

-Peyton Hillis

bosshawg38

I love the way Hill has played tonight. Has NOT backed down.

Squealers

John Futrall

Squealers

Net Hog

corndo

sofullofwayne

We need to calm down and make good decisions with the ball.

bosshawg38

How can you not be aware of Boone running downcourt by himself this late in the game??

Turnberry

Horrible shot by Thomas.  Poor decision.
aka PlanoHog

BigHog396

Townes and Thomas look totally lost.

Eric Sullivan

Gay clearly JUMPED INTO HILL..... A seasoned REF should KNOW THAT.... BS...

John Futrall

Squealers

Net Hog

BS foul on Jefferson.

that was a block

corndo

Hill out of the game changes things. - He was a force tonight.

Lanny

losing Hill on defense is a crucial blow.
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

bosshawg38

Our big guys are NOT getting back downcourt on defense. We are missing Hill right now.

WilsonHog

We get beat down the court time after time.

hogsanity

looks like Brewer only has to avg 30 for us to win games this year
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

lunchbox72703

i'm not counting the hogs out yet ;)