Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A & M Game Day Predictions

Started by Razorod, January 30, 2018, 05:58:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HogMantheIntruder

Quote from: RacinRazorback on January 30, 2018, 07:39:00 am
This is a hard one to predict! We can win but I don't think we do! A slow start will kill us and I think that will be our undoing! They have good inside play to go along with a good perimeter game, if we get behind by 15 like we have been doing every game, this one will be over. Macon can't bale us out every night! Hopefully Gafford has a big game to go along with Barford and Macon. TA&M 76 Good guys 65! Hopefully I am wrong!
Wow! You really like exclamation points! For the record, I hope you're wrong too!
"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon

TM Hog

ParkerSchnabel

I agree this is a tough one to call. As are most SEC games. It depends on which Aggie team shows up and for that matter which Arkansas team shows up. If Macon continues to hit the 3 ball and Gafford has a good game I think we win. If Macon is off we will likely get run out of the gym.

HogBreath

Quote from: ParkerSchnabel on January 30, 2018, 03:53:06 pm
I agree this is a tough one to call. As are most SEC games. It depends on which Aggie team shows up and for that matter which Arkansas team shows up. If Macon continues to hit the 3 ball and Gafford has a good game I think we win. If Macon is off we will likely get run out of the gym.
So in other words..if we can outscore them, we stand a good chance at winning, BUT..if they score more than we do, it's gonna be tough?
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

HeyHogs

Aggies run out to 20 point lead in the first 5 minutes then the Hogs battle back to 12 down at the half.  Lose by 12.  Score does not matter.

Swinefeld

When I expect them to win they lose, when I think they'll lose they win so

A&M 81
Ark 70

pigture perfect

Back in the dark ages, our coaches were brutal. They kept drilling into our heads the thought of how pleasant it is to make your opponents field or gym a weeping place for their fans. We actually looked forward to road trips. The thing we hear now is, we have to protect our house. Well that's a given. You got to have attitude to play road games well. I hope Barford has it tonight.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Letsroll1200

Playing with house money. All we need is a split the next two games. Hogs cant miss.

88 Hogs

75 A&M

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on January 30, 2018, 05:47:15 pm
Playing with house money. All we need is a split the next two games. Hogs cant miss.

88 Hogs

75 A&M
For that minimal goal sure. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Kamkaizen

First, let me say that I love the idea of Mike Anderson being the head coach of the Arkansas Razorbacks basketball team.  I am definitely not a member of the "Mike Anderson can't coach" crowd.  However, the story-line of Mike's teams at Arkansas has been pretty consistent.  Typically, on the road, Arkansas doesn't shoot well.  Typically, on the road, the Hogs allow at least one opposing player to have a breakout game and score off the charts.  Typically, on the road, Arkansas doesn't get many chances at the free throw line.  Add all that with the fact that Arkansas' front court doesn't match up well with A&M's front court and I think the Hogs lose by double digits tonight.  Arkansas will probably shoot a lot of jump shots because of the advantage to A&M on the inside, but A&M will most likely get most of its early points on the inside.  Eventually, the Hogs will try to pack the lane a bit and leave the 3 point line wide open.  Again, I love the Hogs and Mike Anderson, but we've seen what's probably going to happen tonight before.  Hogs: 55 - A&M: 72. 

Rbill

I don't see us putting it all together. My brain expects to be absolutely embarrassed. But boy am I hoping for one of those ugly nights where both teams look pathetic and we win by 1 or 2 in the 60s.

k.c.hawg

Homer prediction at best. Hogs 74 Aggies 71
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.