Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A Question about COMMITS

Started by OLEJACKETFAN, January 23, 2018, 07:02:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

OLEJACKETFAN

While at SMU, CM had a policy that once you verbally committed, a player wouldn't visit another School or they might rescind the offer. I just wondered if he told the visitors this weekend that. I know this is a little different because of being a New Coach and having to rush around much more. I also know at SMU they monitored what was on Facebook & what a player tweeted.

JIHawg

ricepig

Quote from: OLEJACKETFAN on January 23, 2018, 07:02:32 pm
While at SMU, CM had a policy that once you verbally committed, a player wouldn't visit another School or they might rescind the offer. I just wondered if he told the visitors this weekend that. I know this is a little different because of being a New Coach and having to rush around much more. I also know at SMU they monitored what was on Facebook & what a player tweeted.

Every school does it differently. Bielema basically said the same thing, but allowed a few to take a visit if he knew they weren't flipping, family vacation type deal. He did tell several if they took a visit, to decommit, because he didn't count them as a commit if they were still visiting. It's a Catch-22 deal, we want to flip guys and have them visit us, but don't want ours.

OLEJACKETFAN

I believe Tyree Wilson is still going to visit A&M. I hope he ends up a HOG  and I was surprised he didn't commit this past weekend.  There cant be very many more Scholarships left!

colbs

Quote from: OLEJACKETFAN on January 23, 2018, 07:57:05 pm
I believe Tyree Wilson is still going to visit A&M. I hope he ends up a HOG  and I was surprised he didn't commit this past weekend.  There cant be very many more Scholarships left!
He already took his OV to A&M I think.

WOOPIGDOOIE

I seen where Andrew Parker had a scheduled visit to A&M this weekend. But now it doesn't appear to be scheduled anymore according to 247. He did receive an offer from them tho

ricepig