Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New football offer, dual threat QB/WR

Started by Con el Cerdos, January 23, 2018, 01:55:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Con el Cerdos

from Lake Travis High School.  Finishing up his soph year.  Dang near beat Allen, Tx in the 6A championship game in the just-finished season.

He will probably be the starter for the next two seasons at Lake Travis.

rljjr

Quote from: Con el Cerdos on January 23, 2018, 01:55:17 pm
from Lake Travis High School.  Finishing up his soph year.  Dang near beat Allen, Tx in the 6A championship game in the just-finished season.

He will probably be the starter for the next two seasons at Lake Travis.

So, does he have a name? I mean it's cool if you want us all to google it. Just not sure what the intent of the drill would be. :-)

Ā 

ricepig

Quote from: rljjr on January 23, 2018, 01:59:07 pm
So, does he have a name? I mean it's cool if you want us all to google it. Just not sure what the intent of the drill would be. :-)

Hudson Card, and we offered him Dec 7th.

https://247sports.com/Player/Hudson-Card-46048769

rljjr

trphog

Dang. Kid is a Sophomore and he already has multiple D-1 offers.

OneTuskOverTheLineā„¢

Quote from: trphog on January 23, 2018, 04:54:58 pm
Dang. Kid is a Sophomore and he already has multiple D-1 offers.
Morris got on him early too. I guess knowing the school district well doesn't hurt.
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Con el Cerdos

Quote from: rljjr on January 23, 2018, 01:59:07 pm

My apologies for not including the name, and to Rice for not realizing the offer was extended in early December.

The offer to Hudson Card, first time I read anything about it was today on 247Sports.

He played some QB during the year and played all but one offensive snap in the state championship against Allen, Tx.

He may have been a better receiver than a QB this year, but you can never know what he will be like at either position as a senior.

ricepig

Quote from: Con el Cerdos on January 23, 2018, 05:23:00 pm
My apologies for not including the name, and to Rice for not realizing the offer was extended in early December.

The offer to Hudson Card, first time I read anything about it was today on 247Sports.

He played some QB during the year and played all but one offensive snap in the state championship against Allen, Tx.

He may have been a better receiver than a QB this year, but you can never know what he will be like at either position as a senior.

No need to apologize, I noticed one of our assistant coaches had retweeted his acknowledgement of the offer today, probably just away to get our name in front of him again.