Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Myles Mason Commitment!

Started by TheBigGriffkowski, January 22, 2018, 12:43:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PygmalionEffect2

President Donald Trump, on "60 Minutes," Nov. 13, 2016
"Facebook and Twitter were the reason we won this thing."

Hannity - This Nunes memo is going to make Watergate look like someone stole a candy bar.

imtad16

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on January 23, 2018, 11:14:20 am
That last part is a downside Dabo out making calls on 2020 and beyond iirc and we are barely getting to 2019 kids. We better Hammerdown.

Funny story.... we have offered more 2020 kids than Clemson.

https://247sports.com/college/clemson/Season/2020-Football/Offers

https://247sports.com/college/arkansas/Season/2020-Football/Offers

We have also offered more 2019 kids than Clemson.

https://247sports.com/college/clemson/Season/2019-Football/Offers

https://247sports.com/college/arkansas/Season/2019-Football/Offers

How does that foot taste in your mouth?

hawginbigd1

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on January 23, 2018, 12:41:30 pm
dude, you REALLY need to stop. Your hating is unreal at this point. All your skittish lil fears have been proven to be of no concern at all and now you are on to 2020? STHU
You are an idiot, that is all!

pigture perfect

Stellar work by this staff. Next year will be fun to watch again.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

hawgmasta

Huge pickup, can't have enough DB's in today's game.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on January 24, 2018, 12:24:13 pm
You are an idiot, that is all!
please identify yourself at the hogville tailgate sometime.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

ricepig

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on January 25, 2018, 03:00:54 pm

Alma Sonic is open before then.....

hawginbigd1

I'll be ya huckleberry.

onebadrubi

Quote from: imtad16 on January 23, 2018, 01:14:01 pm

Funny story.... we have offered more 2020 kids than Clemson.

https://247sports.com/college/clemson/Season/2020-Football/Offers

We have also offered more 2019 kids than Clemson.

https://247sports.com/college/clemson/Season/2019-Football/Offers

https://247sports.com/college/arkansas/Season/2019-Football/Offers

How does that foot taste in your mouth?

Making phone calls and a relationship does not correlate to an offer comparison necessarily.... Open mouth insert foot?

onebadrubi

That made me literally laugh out loud! 

Hoggish1

Fabulous offer list and huge get!  Welcome, Myles WPS!!

imtad16

January 25, 2018, 04:21:45 pm #62 Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 04:33:43 pm by imtad16
Quote from: onebadrubi on January 25, 2018, 03:43:31 pm
Making phone calls and a relationship does not correlate to an offer comparison necessarily.... Open mouth insert foot?

Expound. I'm not following you.

I would say an offer list is a pretty basic indication of activity. Judging by the motor of our new coach I'd be willing to bet he is out seeing and making calls to the 2020 guys as he is out and about. My point is if we have offered as many or more we probably don't have to worry about being behind a given coach staff or program.

Is that what you meant? A list doesn't mean we are calling and visiting them?

imtad16

That looks like a visit to the school of a 2020 prospect to offer him.

Below is the school and coach of Chad Lindberg class of 2020. Morris was also in Memphis yesterday and they offered 2020 OT Omari Thomas yesterday. I bet he did that in person.

I bet Morris and staff have seen at least all the guys from Texas on this list which by the way has grown from 12 offers to 15 offers since posted on Tuesday while Clemson has stayed at 10. All that said maybe an offer list does mostly correlate phone calls and relationship.

imtad16

Had to add this too.

We have offered 2020 QB Hudson Card from Lake Travis. Below is a picture of Coach Morris and Lake Travis head coach Hank Carter from Tuesday. Furthermore, there are 2 2020 players from coach Josh Floyd's team at Hewitt-Trussville (also teammates of this thread's namesake.) I bet they have talked to Malachi Moore and Dazalin Worsham multiple times.

ricepig

Quote from: imtad16 on January 25, 2018, 05:00:36 pm
Had to add this too.

We offered 2020 QB Hudson Card from Lake Travis Tuesday. Below is a picture of Coach Morris and Lake Travis head coach Hank Carter. from Tuesday. Furthermore, there are 2 players from coach Josh Floyd's team at Hewitt-Trussville (also teammates of this thread's namesake.) I bet they have talked to Malachi Moore and Dazalin Worsham multiple times.

We offered Hudson Card on Dec 7th.

https://247sports.com/Player/Hudson-Card-46048769

imtad16

ricepig

Quote from: imtad16 on January 25, 2018, 05:06:56 pm
Edited. Visited on Tuesday.

Correct, we offered on Dec 7th, and Morris visited the school on Tuesday.

KlubhouseKonnected

If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

hawginbigd1

Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on January 25, 2018, 10:23:34 pm
Well just how big a boy are ya?
Pretty big OL boy, and I'll be home all day waitin on ya! ;D

Bardicer

Keeps asking for a twatter login.   Not happening..  New platform please. 

onebadrubi

Quote from: imtad16 on January 25, 2018, 04:21:45 pm
Expound. I'm not following you.

I would say an offer list is a pretty basic indication of activity. Judging by the motor of our new coach I'd be willing to bet he is out seeing and making calls to the 2020 guys as he is out and about. My point is if we have offered as many or more we probably don't have to worry about being behind a given coach staff or program.

Is that what you meant? A list doesn't mean we are calling and visiting them?

Guy says dabo is out making calls on 2020 kids because his resources are not having to be spent chasing a 2018 class.  Dabo is going to add a piece or two for 2018 and the. Call it a season.  His efforts are already positioning over too 2019 and 2020 is what the other poster (that you said open mouth insert foot too) was alluding too.  Just cause we threw out more offers doesn't mean his point was invalid.  I got his point, it wasn't a knock on Morris.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on January 23, 2018, 12:41:30 pm
dude, you REALLY need to stop. Your hating is unreal at this point. All your skittish lil fears have been proven to be of no concern at all and now you are on to 2020? STHU
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: onebadrubi on January 26, 2018, 06:21:25 am
Guy says dabo is out making calls on 2020 kids because his resources are not having to be spent chasing a 2018 class.  Dabo is going to add a piece or two for 2018 and the. Call it a season.  His efforts are already positioning over too 2019 and 2020 is what the other poster (that you said open mouth insert foot too) was alluding too.  Just cause we threw out more offers doesn't mean his point was invalid.  I got his point, it wasn't a knock on Morris.
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

imtad16

I think it is invalid on 2020 which was the whole reason for my response to him, but I'll give you 2019. I'm not overly concerned about it, but yeah the programs that are basically finished with 2018 and aren't starting at a new school have a little bit of a leg up on the very next class (Obviously Clemson's success of late helps too). However, we aren't behind in 2020. For the 2020 class we have more offers and there are pictures/social media posts all over the place (which is what caused hawginbigd's post that Dabo was seen/had a pic taken at a school... we are doing the same thing with more offers to show for it in 2020) showing the staff are out already actually building connections to the 2020 class and it's not just some list they are sending mail to.

hawginbigd1

Exactly, not sure how anyone took this as a knock on anyone, it is just where we find ourselves currently, a comparative.

And to my point they have been very Hammerdown this week, impressive.

imtad16

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on January 26, 2018, 10:35:51 am
Exactly, not sure how anyone took this as a knock on anyone, it is just where we find ourselves currently, a comparative.

And to my point they have been very Hammerdown this week, impressive.

Ok maybe I came a little strong. I was just agreeing with Pig in the Pokey that there isn't nothing to worry about in 2020.

Pig in the Pokey

by 2019's class there wont be a soul left on here doubting this staff's recruiting ability. We'll have tons of 4*s & 5*s in that class.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: imtad16 on January 26, 2018, 10:56:33 am
Ok maybe I came a little strong. I was just agreeing with Pig in the Pokey that there isn't nothing to worry about in 2020.
So... We should be worried?

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on January 26, 2018, 12:56:49 pm
Why? My thoughts arent in doubt. It's not like I heard something. These are my thoughts.

WaltonCollege

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on January 26, 2018, 12:58:02 pm
Why? My thoughts arent in doubt. It's not like I heard something. These are my thoughts.

No guy... I was just being a smart assed grammar dude. ;)

imtad16

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on January 26, 2018, 12:56:49 pm

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on January 26, 2018, 01:52:09 pm
No guy... I was just being a smart assed grammar dude. ;)

Dang it. I need Grammarly on my computer.

OneTuskOverTheLine™