Started by TheBigGriffkowski, January 22, 2018, 12:43:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ricepig

navyhog24

man our secondary is about to be stacked, especially if Foucha commits as well

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

HoggyCat

Nice pickup, nice build for a needed position. Nice offer list as well.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

Cambridge Hog

wow!

congrats to Mr Mason and welcome!

this staff is doing an excellent job on short notice.

i would say any doubts about Chavis should be erased by now. his impact is undeniable.

Bacon_Bitz

I complained a few weeks ago about this new staff's recruiting but I am very impressed with how they are closing out this class now

Hopeful Hog

Anyone know the story on his knee?

Launcellous

The_Boot_stops_here

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

imtad16

Joe Craddock did an amazaing job with Mason. He visited him on a Thursday, meeting him for the first time and extending an offer. Mason officially visits that weekend. The visit goes great causing the eleventh hour doubt about his future in Starkville. He waits to sign in the second signing period allowing us to swoop in an steal him away from Miss State. And it all went back to a small opportunity on December 14th. If anyone deserves a good ole fashioned "Cool Runnings" slow clap it is Coach Craddock.

RaisinHog

yraciv

How about that? Got one of Josh Floyd's guys. Always going to be hard to pull them if Alabama school want them, but would be nice to start a pipeline down there.  That school has some underclassman that are ballers.

Grizzlyfan

The staff is really doing as well as anyone could have possible hoped maximizing a limited class.  Speed and skill positions are really taking shape.  Now DT and OL are still big, big needs.

SooieGeneris

Big time player at a position of need! Craddock or someone did a great job in a short amount of time back in Dec. I have a feeling Chavis and Cooper closed the deal, they visited him a week or so ago.

Could the no 'crootin' Chavis narrative be wrong? Nah, the Nostradumbarses of Hogville are never wrong..
An Old OL coach who's team couldn't block a hat last season... If things aren't MUCH better this fall,  enjoy Hot Springs Sammy!

Hopeful Hog

"As a senior, Mason had 41 tackles, three tackles for loss, two pass breakups and a forced fumble despite missing four games to get his knee scoped for torn cartilage and chipped bone." This is from Otis Kirk.

Anyone know if the knee surgery was before or after the stats given?

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Bacon_Bitz on January 22, 2018, 12:54:41 pm
I complained a few weeks ago about this new staff's recruiting but I am very impressed with how they are closing out this class now

Too Early... Crow's not finished yet. Come back next week. You need a bigger plate.
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

TexasRazorback

Great pick up. Welcome to the family Mr. Mason Woo Pig Lets GO

AirWarren

Top safety out of bama?

4star.

Impressive.

Paul

Quote from: navyhog24 on January 22, 2018, 12:46:58 pm
man our secondary is about to be stacked, especially if Foucha commits as well
Yep that would be crazy good. Foucha sounds promising.

hawginbigd1

Quote from: Paul on January 22, 2018, 02:46:04 pm
  Yep that would be crazy good. Foucha sounds promising.
Question may be do we have a spot for Foucha or Brule now?

Paul

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on January 22, 2018, 03:55:08 pm
Question may be do we have a spot for Foucha or Brule now?
true but we may need to need to make room

FATHAWG08

This Staff is answering a lot of questions as far as recruiting goes. We are landing some really nice players on Defense.

I look at the offer list more so than the Stars.

If this is a sample of what type of players we are getting the 2019 Class should be impressive!! #WPS

I love off season Football!!

liljo

Very good news! Thanks for joining the Razorbacks! WPS! ! ! ! ! !
Slow down, son. You'll ride past a lot more good stuff than you'll ever catch up to.

Hoggish1

Love that offer list!  Love that size and range!!  WPS  Welcome aboard, Myles!!!

East TN HAWG

Quote from: FATHAWG08 on January 22, 2018, 04:10:19 pm
This Staff is answering a lot of questions as far as recruiting goes. We are landing some really nice players on Defense.

I look at the offer list more so than the Stars.

If this is a sample of what type of players we are getting the 2019 Class should be impressive!! #WPS
I think this staff started late and way behind.  These are not 4 and 5 stars, but they are still impressive recruits that will make the program better.  For 2019, the staff is still starting a step or two behind, but there is still enough time to make up the ground. 

I think if you look at it objectively, you would grade the staff very highly for their performance to date.  This coming from someone who is not on the Morris band wagon yet. 

pghawg1

Some of the offers some of these players have gotten is impressive. whether they 3 or 4 star or not.

FrozenHam

Great get!  You're gonna look great in Razorback red, Myles!  Congratulations!

prattville pig

Life's too short to last long.

discombobulationist

I met this kid down on Dickson last weekend. He and his chaperone were sitting in the food truck area. My niece and I sat down with them and ate. Really nice guy. Talked about how much he liked Chavis and Morris. I talked to him a little bit about Fayetteville. Really polite kid, kept saying "yes sir and yes ma'am" to everything, even though my niece is only a couple years older than he is. Really glad to see he has committed, wish him the best.
Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on September 05, 2014, 02:17:08 pmISIS could be overrunning your city and Rick would talk about how nice it is to have new neighbors.

Boarcephus

Quote from: Hoggish1 on January 22, 2018, 04:16:40 pm
Love that offer list!

Ditto.  Goes back to what Frank said about a recruit, "who else wants them?".  Beat out some premier programs and that's great. 
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

TheRazorback500

Great to hear. Build that D. WPS!
Do you wanna get Rocked?

Bubba's Bruisers

Great pickup in Mason.  kudos to the staff.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

ThisTeetsTaken

Getting kids outside of Texas too.   Can't wait to see what they can do with a full year recruiting.  I'm guessing 10-12 kids from Texas next year.
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

bphi11ips

Quote from: discombobulationist on January 22, 2018, 06:53:59 pm
I met this kid down on Dickson last weekend. He and his chaperone were sitting in the food truck area. My niece and I sat down with them and ate. Really nice guy. Talked about how much he liked Chavis and Morris. I talked to him a little bit about Fayetteville. Really polite kid, kept saying "yes sir and yes ma'am" to everything, even though my niece is only a couple years older than he is. Really glad to see he has committed, wish him the best.

I have a friend from Arkansas who teaches at Hewitt-Trussville.  I texted her Mason's 247 profile  last night and said "Help!"  Her daughter is a senior who knows Mason and she reported that Mason's mom fell in love with Arkansas.   I started to post something here but thought maybe I shouldn't.  When I saw the thread today I texted my friend Mason's Twitter announcement and said "Great job!".  She said she wants a job on Morris' s staff.  She said Mason is a great kid.  Hewitt-Trussville is a great school.  Fayetteville High and Bentonville would be comparable but HT is a football factory.

Really glad to have this kid.  Great kid pick up .

P.S. - My friend just texted me a photo of Dabo Swinney.  He was at HT today.  She said Dazalin Worsham was the main reason.
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

Atlhogfan1

New staff closing strong just like our last two did in their first partial classes. Hope they don't lose the momentum.   Good to see them getting recruits from the Deep South. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

HogFoo

This kid had an excellent offer list.  very impressive.  If I'm not mistaken, he came on an unofficial visit. brought his whole family.  loved the visit.  called the Hogs.   our secondary is gonna be big with speed!  we are gonna be set for a few years!  Definitely looks promising for Hog fans!  let's get it!  full tilt boogie!
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

farmhawg

Quote from: Cambridge Hog on January 22, 2018, 12:54:21 pm
wow!

congrats to Mr Mason and welcome!

this staff is doing an excellent job on short notice.

i would say any doubts about Chavis should be erased by now. his impact is undeniable.
This staff is damn good.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

SamBuckhart

Wooo Pig! Welcome to Myles Mason!
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

southeasthog

With Montaric Brown, that will give us 2 safety's that held offers from Bama. That is a good start to shoring up the back end of the defense.

Little Lady Back

#NolanRichardsonCourt

hawginbigd1

Quote from: bphi11ips on January 22, 2018, 08:32:31 pm
I have a friend from Arkansas who teaches at Hewitt-Trussville.  I texted her Mason's 247 profile  last night and said "Help!"  Her daughter is a senior who knows Mason and she reported that Mason's mom fell in love with Arkansas.   I started to post something here but thought maybe I shouldn't.  When I saw the thread today I texted my friend Mason's Twitter announcement and said "Great job!".  She said she wants a job on Morris' s staff.  She said Mason is a great kid.  Hewitt-Trussville is a great school.  Fayetteville High and Bentonville would be comparable but HT is a football factory.

Really glad to have this kid.  Great kid pick up .

P.S. - My friend just texted me a photo of Dabo Swinney.  He was at HT today.  She said Dazalin Worsham was the main reason.
That last part is a downside Dabo out making calls on 2020 and beyond iirc and we are barely getting to 2019 kids. We better Hammerdown.

HogX

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on January 23, 2018, 11:14:20 am
That last part is a downside Dabo out making calls on 2020 and beyond iirc and we are barely getting to 2019 kids.

247 says we have 98 offers for 2019 out.  Only 12 for 2020, though.

FineAsSwine

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on January 23, 2018, 11:14:20 am
That last part is a downside Dabo out making calls on 2020 and beyond iirc and we are barely getting to 2019 kids. We better Hammerdown.
dude, you REALLY need to stop. Your hating is unreal at this point. All your skittish lil fears have been proven to be of no concern at all and now you are on to 2020? STHU
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang