Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Line Favors Hogs??!

Started by HogFanatic, September 24, 2013, 12:48:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PygmalionEffect

Quote from: superior_wang on September 24, 2013, 01:21:02 pm

well, they will need a few body bags  for the hogs 2ndary on Saturday. Ba Dump Bump!

Is there any way you could possibly change your avatar?

I really like the Chili Peppers but when I tried to play "Bye the Way" I started violently throwing up in some kind of weird Clockwork Orange reaction.
Pygmalion Effect - The phenomenon in which the greater the expectation placed upon people, the better they perform.

Quote from: thefisher on September 24, 2013, 03:50:50 pm
Go watch the A&M/Rice game from 2 weeks ago.  The lights will come on for folks.
This was RICE talent/players ... not U of A.
I watched the Bama game.

Josh Goforth

And Manziel throws for 300yds still strapped to a backboard.

Boardon Hamsay

It's my fault. I FedExed Johnny Manziel an envelope with cash in it as well as a note posing to be from a "thankful" aTm booster.  I then had the FedEx proof of delivery signature verified to be his and now have a paper trail that proves he took some cash from a booster. The line dropped cause Manziel is suspended for the first offensive series. :D
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

superior_wang

Quote from: PygmalionEffect on September 24, 2013, 05:58:52 pm
Is there any way you could possibly change your avatar?

I really like the Chili Peppers but when I tried to play "Bye the Way" I started violently throwing up in some kind of weird Clockwork Orange reaction.
a wee bit of ultraviolence in the tummy , eh? hmm..Ill have to do some heroin, then speak to John thru our combined auras. If he allows it, ill make the change.

Peace be with you.

Hoggish1

Quote from: jry04 on September 24, 2013, 01:09:22 pm
Why would Manziel be out anyways? He didn't get injured last game, and clearly isn't going to get suspended.

Don't you know he is a prima donna?  LMAO

Hoggish1

September 24, 2013, 08:04:20 pm #106 Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 08:14:40 pm by Hoggish1

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 24, 2013, 02:30:24 pm
I also think A&M is weaker on the defensive front seven than Rutgers was.

???  We didn't exactly run the ball down their weak throats, as I was expecting...

Fayettechill14

Quote from: Hoggish1 on September 24, 2013, 08:04:20 pm

???  We din't exactly run the ball down their weak throats, as I was expecting...

I said that A&M is weaker than Rutgers....as in, Rutgers has a better defensive front than A&M.

Hoggish1

Quote from: rlh06 on September 24, 2013, 07:01:54 pm
The line dropped cause Manziel is suspended for the first offensive series. :D

Ha, Ha, so you think that's funny? 

Flash forward 10 years and you will read that the NCAA just suspended a high profile player till after the national anthem...

HogFanatic

Exactly.
The NCAA is irrelevant at this point. In 20 years, after the bigs drop affiliation, this organization will be viewed as the height of a do-nothing, expect everything organization.

Second in corruption only to the damn US Gov.

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: PonderinHog on September 24, 2013, 01:15:23 pm

They'd probably hold him out of class if he did.

But only for half a day....
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.

BloodRedHog

Only two games in FBS this weekend with no Vegas line.... ours is one of them.
Handling all your mortgage and home financing needs...

PorkSoda

Quote from: BloodRedHog on September 25, 2013, 05:22:49 pm
Only two games in FBS this weekend with no Vegas line.... ours is one of them.
they scare
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

scruf

Arkansas should slip some truffles into Manziel's jock strap and then line up Tusk at DE.

twistitup

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

BloodRedHog

This is quite odd.... Vegas either does not believe BA is 100% out or they think CBB is hiding something,

Fayettechill14

Quote from: BloodRedHog on September 25, 2013, 08:44:18 pm
This is quite odd.... Vegas either does not believe BA is 100% out or they think CBB is hiding something,

What happens in Vegas may stay in Vegas but when Vegas is setting the line they may know something about Johnny Manziel that we don't  ;)

BloodRedHog

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 25, 2013, 08:45:36 pm
What happens in Vegas may stay in Vegas but when Vegas is setting the line they may know something about Johnny Manziel that we don't  ;)

Could be. You would think he's too big a name to hide something significant from everyone...if he is suspended or hurt, Vegas might know first, but eventually it would get out by now...

PorkSoda

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 25, 2013, 08:45:36 pm
Its simple economics.  the game is too volatile.   AM could win by 50 or 20.  there is no way to predict what will happen, so they just don't make a line.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

The Galloping Ghost

Quote from: BloodRedHog on September 24, 2013, 01:30:26 pm
It could very well be that Vegas is waiting on BA's situation to clear up...

they know the line is going to be drastically different depending on who is QB.

No. It. Won't.
"The only football players in my time were fellows who really loved to play football. They were not in it for the money. There wasn't much money there. They would have played football for nothing."

BloodRedHog

The Galloping Ghost

Quote from: BloodRedHog on September 25, 2013, 09:31:01 pm
So they are missing out on Aggie money because....?

If you think the line is going to be drastically different if BA plays you. Are. Wrong.
"The only football players in my time were fellows who really loved to play football. They were not in it for the money. There wasn't much money there. They would have played football for nothing."