Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Aggie fans

Started by Sigepgator702, September 23, 2017, 07:32:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Sigepgator702

We are staying at the Hilton Anatole and I was discussing the game with some of their students.  They said they have a 70% to win today.  I told them I was 30% sure that they were correct.  We shall see!  Go Hogs!

SemperFi

Well done sir! I bet they walked away thinking that they just won the argument too :-)
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

Ragnar Hogbrok

Hope they're wrong, your Excellency.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

Suidae Suis Scrofa

I'm glad to see that the Aggies still have some fans who hope for the best.

I was talking to a friend yesterday who's been attending Aggie games at Kyle field since the 80's. He goes every year, although he's not a season ticket holder.  He was at last week's game, said that it was the most toxic environment he's ever seen there.  Sumlin doesn't have much time to right the ship I'd say.  Hopefully the hogs drive another nail in his coffin today!

WPS

-phil

HardCore

Your dealing the Aggies.....they probably think a percent is more than a single coin
Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; lick it once and you'll suck forever....Brian Wilson (Beach Boys)

95_alum

Some great looking prostitutes working the Anatole bar when Walmart had their annual meeting down there. Probably the same for gameday.

rljjr

Quote from: HardCore on September 23, 2017, 08:10:51 am
Your dealing the Aggies.....they probably think a percent is more than a single coin

That was snort worthy.