Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

J Wright let go...

Started by Rocket23, March 17, 2018, 09:45:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rocket23

March 17, 2018, 09:45:19 pm Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 10:00:51 pm by Rocket23
Sorry to see Jarius Wright get cut yesterday by the Vikings.  Maybe he will go to Ravens as they try to shore up their receiving corps.

Dr. Starcs

So cut by Vikings only to be signed by Vikings?

Großer Kriegschwein

I'm pretty sure if the Vikings cut him, he won't sign with the Vikings.

This is my non-signature signature.

RebHog

Alright Jerry open the checkbook and bring him to merica's team!

Rocket23

hoggusamoungus

Hogs run wild

had a good run in MN. hopefully he get picked up.
We all got a chicken duck woman thing waiting for us.

SooieGeneris

He might have been offered a contract at less $$ and refused, in the sal cap age that's often how it works. He played a lot and played well late in the season and in the playoffs, so hopefully he catches on somewhere unless he's ready to call it a career.

The AZ Cardinals need WRs around Larry Fitz and they just signed Bradford who he has played with in MN so, that would be a good fit.

The Raiders need WRs who CATCH the ball, unlike Amari Dropper who has so much talent but drops what seems like every third pass.

Dallas needs help there also..
KJ Jefferson, one of only 2 QBs in UA history to go 2-0 in Bowl Games..

Mac attack: McAdoo & McGlothern co-winners of the Thorpe Award 2023?

SemperHawg

Carolina is kicking the tires on J Wright.

Hogs33

"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company." Mark Twain

Thatdudeman

He's a solid #2-3 wr. Somebody will sign him

widespreadsooie

Quote from: Thatdudeman on March 19, 2018, 08:35:34 pm
He's a solid #2-3 wr. Somebody will sign him

Eh, 3 as a ceiling on a team in need of receivers. Not trying to knock the guy either.

ricepig

Former #Vikings WR Jarius Wright is signing with the #Panthers, source said, on a 2-year deal. He gets a $2M signing bonus and the first year is worth up to $3.5M with incentives. ... Didn't take long to find a home.

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/975810715805274114

247Hog

Quote from: ricepig on March 19, 2018, 09:30:35 pm
Former #Vikings WR Jarius Wright is signing with the #Panthers, source said, on a 2-year deal. He gets a $2M signing bonus and the first year is worth up to $3.5M with incentives. ... Didn't take long to find a home.

That's great news. I appreciate what he did for the Hogs and how he represents the school, his state and himself. Hope he can stay in the league for several more years.
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

Dark Helmet Hog

Quote from: ricepig on March 19, 2018, 09:30:35 pm
Former #Vikings WR Jarius Wright is signing with the #Panthers, source said, on a 2-year deal. He gets a $2M signing bonus and the first year is worth up to $3.5M with incentives. ... Didn’t take long to find a home.

Not too bad. Good for him.

pigture perfect

Carolina is a nice place to land. Beautiful climate, especially compared to Minnesota. Good people and southern cooking. He ought to feel right at home.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Hoggish1

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on March 17, 2018, 09:49:58 pm
So cut by Vikings only to be signed by Vikings?

?  Viking = Ravens?

Dr. Starcs

DeltaBoy

Good for JWright!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Hawghiggs

Good for him. Hopefully he can make the best of his new opportunity.