Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

March 28, 2024, 08:55:00 pm

Razorback App

Started by soooieman, January 11, 2018, 10:47:17 am

Previous topic - Next topic

soooieman

Is there an email on who to contact about the app or university website? The 2018 schedule is still not up on there. Seems like every year they wait until summer to take down last years schedule and put up the new one. Those of us who like to plan ahead for road games, etc do it in advance. I know I can just google it and I will, but the point is that we should be able to see that info on a university ran outlet as opposed to using a search engine. Just tired of info being outdated.  If they can post stats immediately after a game they can put up the schedule which has been out for months.

Busta_Nutt

Quote from: soooieman on January 11, 2018, 10:47:17 am
Is there an email on who to contact about the app or university website? The 2018 schedule is still not up on there. Seems like every year they wait until summer to take down last years schedule and put up the new one. Those of us who like to plan ahead for road games, etc do it in advance. I know I can just google it and I will, but the point is that we should be able to see that info on a university ran outlet as opposed to using a search engine. Just tired of info being outdated.  If they can post stats immediately after a game they can put up the schedule which has been out for months.

Yes, it is.

http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/sport/m-footbl/schedule/?season=2018-19

steveaustin69

That would've taken you less time than complaining on Hogville. And like Bustanutt just showed you it is on the university website.

soooieman

TALKING ABOUT THE APP. Hence the title. Typical Hateville response.Why fix the problem when you can just attack somebody.

RME

Quote from: soooieman on January 11, 2018, 10:56:27 am
TALKING ABOUT THE APP. Hence the title. Typical Hateville response.Why fix the problem when you can just attack somebody.

Well...

soooieman

Quote from: steveaustin69 on January 11, 2018, 10:52:11 am
That would've taken you less time than complaining on Hogville. And like Bustanutt just showed you it is on the university website.
See where you highlighted the bold words? Good, now continue after reading the word "but".. I intentionally put that sentence in there for people like you so I could avoid a that response. I guess it didn't work. Maybe I should have put that part in bold.

steveaustin69

Quote from: soooieman on January 11, 2018, 10:59:18 am
See where you highlighted the bold words? Good, now continue after reading the word "but".. I intentionally put that sentence in there for people like you so I could avoid a that response. I guess it didn't work. Maybe I should have put that part in bold.

You ok?

soooieman

Quote from: steveaustin69 on January 11, 2018, 10:59:12 am
You hate to see it
I was implying for a source to contact there. Not trying to include that part. Should have made it more clear. I thought the title would have set the subject I was referring to. 

soooieman

Quote from: steveaustin69 on January 11, 2018, 11:00:25 am
You ok?
No man, I just brought up something to be fixed and I jokingly said to a friend of mine that somebody will attack it or be a smarta$$. I was right. It's amazing how some of you go out of your way to be jerks to people.

Busta_Nutt

Quote from: soooieman on January 11, 2018, 10:59:18 am

I mean...c'mon, guy. A university ran outlet includes many forms of media, and for most it begins with the website. The same website that has the 2018 schedule on it.

steveaustin69

Quote from: soooieman on January 11, 2018, 11:03:17 am
No man, I just brought up something to be fixed and I jokingly said to a friend of mine that somebody will attack it or be a smarta$$. I was right. It's amazing how some of you go out of your way to be jerks to people.

Mama always told me stupid is as stupid does

soooieman

Mods please delete. I should have known.

little pigee

Quote from: soooieman on January 11, 2018, 11:03:17 am
OP is correct about the app showing last year's schedule.  He is still a whiner, however.  But, again, he is correct.  Next.
It's not about the money...it's about the amount of money.

Hog_Swanson

Quote from: soooieman on January 11, 2018, 11:06:54 am
Mods please delete. I should have known.
Lighten up Francis.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

DuckTalesLOL

You can literally go to the Razorback website from your phone and see the schedule. You can even save it as a bookmark on your home screen, just like having an app. Going through the trouble of emailing/contacting whoever operates the Hogs website seems a bit excessive.

HoggyCat

Quote from: soooieman on January 11, 2018, 10:56:27 am

Why spend 5 minutes starting a thread about it when you can google it in 10 seconds?
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

TomasPistola

Isn't that what the internet is for? Slandering people anonymously?
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

Wild Bill Hog

Is the game going to be televised?

Captain Hogthrob

Quote from: Wild Bill Hog on January 11, 2018, 08:01:54 pm
Is the game going to be televised?
And if so what's channel number on my cable provider?!?
Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

DiamondHogFan

http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/page/contact-us/

Try that main department phone number and see what happens...I found that on google.  Sorry, no email addresses for the app or university website.

Good luck finding the schedule.

k.c.hawg

My app has next seasons schedule. Are you using an android app?
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.