Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Careful not to fall asleep

Started by RazorNick, December 07, 2017, 05:20:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorNick

... if you are watching the Tennessee presser. What a boring sales pitch, and unlike Morris, he has to talk from a note sheet.

checkraiser88

LOL I'm watching it on set network. He seems a little too buttoned up for my liking..

checkraiser88

Although the set up with the Vols jerseys in the background looks cool

RazorNick

ballz2thewall

The rest of the frog.

1highhog

Quote from: RazorNick on December 07, 2017, 05:20:59 pm
... if you are watching the Tennessee presser. What a boring sales pitch, and unlike Morris, he has to talk from a note sheet.

Rewatch the press conference introducing CCM and you will see that he was using notes as well, he even flipped pages while talking at the podium.

Hog N Bama

A lot of somber faces in that audience. TN struck out

Hog N Bama

Quote from: 1highhog on December 07, 2017, 05:24:03 pm
Rewatch the press conference introducing CCM and you will see that he was using notes as well, he even flipped pages while talking at the podium.
At least everybody was excited and hungry for what he was going to say next

RazorNick

Quote from: 1highhog on December 07, 2017, 05:24:03 pm

Didn't notice that, but Pruitt just doesn't look comfortable or energetic

HamIAm

I had the same impression.  I'm sure my built in bias for Arkansas influences that some. 

They said a lot of the same things, Morris just seemed more professional and like he really meant it.  Pruitt seemed like he was just spouting cliches.

Big difference in the people who spoke before the coaches too.