Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gus Threads deleted?

Started by (notOM)Rebel123, November 27, 2011, 11:58:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

(notOM)Rebel123

Just curious....Why do so many threads involving Gus get deleted?
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Cubbie08

hoghearted

It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

(notOM)Rebel123

Nope, I sure didn't (obviously) HA! .....thanks!
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

cram224

National media talking about the Kristi Malzahn interview, but here on hogville the Gus Huggers has the treads removed. She really made ass out of herself and Gus. Don't guess we have to worry about Gus ever coming to coach at Arkansas. Interview deal breaker.

BartIV

Don't know what this is about. What happened?
Nutt and the gang did a real number on him here in arkansas.

El Guapo

what ever do you speak of? link??
"If I could rest anywhere it would be Arkansaw where the man of the real-horse, half alligator-breed such as grows no where else on the face of the universal earth" Davey Crockett 1834

jamie72921

I've seen it.

Much to do about nothing. She's annoying, but that's about it.
Bless your heart

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Oklahawg

Its in the SEC Sports forum. Too much stuff directly related to the hogs to let MMQB bog down with that garbage.

She's a scary individual. They left Tulsa and went east. They need to keep going east. Maybe Kenya needs a HUNH coach. She could stand out in the savannah waiting for a coke bottle to be tossed from a plain to bonk her on the noggin. Might knock some sense into her.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

grayhawg

I am not a Gus lover, but after watching his wife's interview I said a little prayer for him.  :) :)

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: cram224 on November 28, 2011, 09:08:53 pm
National media talking about the Kristi Malzahn interview, but here on hogville the Gus Huggers has the treads removed. She really made ass out of herself and Gus. Don't guess we have to worry about Gus ever coming to coach at Arkansas. Interview deal breaker.

How about you look around before you say something is removed.  Did you look at all in the SEC sports section?
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Steef

Quote from: Oklahawg on November 28, 2011, 09:12:42 pm
Its in the SEC Sports forum. Too much stuff directly related to the hogs to let MMQB bog down with that garbage.

She's a scary individual. They left Tulsa and went east. They need to keep going east. Maybe Kenya needs a HUNH coach. She could stand out in the savannah waiting for a coke bottle to be tossed from a plain to bonk her on the noggin. Might knock some sense into her.

I loved that movie.

MushroomCloudHog

November 28, 2011, 09:20:32 pm #14 Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 09:22:04 pm by MushroomCloudHog
was it just me, or did she seem a little odd when that famous and talented show host asked her about Cam Newton?

Blue35

BloodRedHog

Loved that movie
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/the-gods-must-be-crazy/
Handling all your mortgage and home financing needs...

Fan1958

Quote from: jamie72921 on November 28, 2011, 09:10:47 pm
I've seen it.

Musta played for Gus at Shiloh and worship at feet of Jim Jones, I mean Ronnie Floyd.

Did you really watch the video and think it's nothing but annoying?  Sandusky is OK too I guess?
Conservatives have always proudly proclaimed themselves to be conservative.  Liberals are now "Progressives"?  Must be terrible to have to hide what you really are.

I like smites.  That's how I know I'm really pissing off the "Progressives".

cram224

I posted twice yesterday in MMQB it was taken down with no explantation given to me. Its odd that F-Bomb talked about it for 2 hours today. If post is taken down mods should tell the person who started post the reason why.

Erockster20

I thought it was big to do about nothing. Actually watched it today. I bet Cheesey is hoping that crazy lady doesn't know where the bodies are buried. Maybe this is why all of a sudden Gus goes from lock at UNC or Miss to out of the race.

jamie72921

Quote from: Fan1958 on November 28, 2011, 09:22:26 pm
Musta played for Gus at Shiloh and worship at feet of Jim Jones, I mean Ronnie Floyd.

Did you really watch the video and think it's nothing but annoying?  Sandusky is OK too I guess?

Did you not think she was annoying?

I watched it after hearing how explosive it was supposed to be. It was boring and she was very annoying.

Perhaps you watched the edited version. There is more than one going around where they spliced different segments out of order for the purposes of making her look worse.
Bless your heart

labb

Can't help but think that there was a lot editing done to the version that you see. 

El Guapo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExhURC8iVqA

obviously edited, but just seems like a spastic woman to me... not too crazy?
"If I could rest anywhere it would be Arkansaw where the man of the real-horse, half alligator-breed such as grows no where else on the face of the universal earth" Davey Crockett 1834

judgeroyswine

She is load and gregarious, but I've seen "crazy" and that ain't it.  You guys need to get out more.
Overcoming the gloom, despair, and agony of Hog fandom since 1961.

Sivad

Gus's stock had already dropped quite a bit this year, but the missus just suspended all trading on it.

ZERO

Quote from: jamie72921 on November 28, 2011, 09:10:47 pm
I've seen it.

I agree completely. It was head-shakingly dumb, but she said nothing out of line or anything.
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

tusksincolorado

Quote from: judgeroyswine on November 28, 2011, 09:42:23 pm
She is load and gregarious, but I've seen "crazy" and that ain't it.  You guys need to get out more.

No she is a typical wannabe "Country Club", "my shat don't stink", "New Money", "Mercedes driving Weef".

I use to chuckled driving down the grade out of Eisenhower Tunnel into Dillon and seeing 1 or 2 75K to 90K cars "turtled" because of a little snow! People who are new to "Money" think that they can buy anything or act anyway, an society will except their actions or behaviors.

She really doesn't know how to behave on a public forum.

Her lack of polish also indicates she was not in Sales at her former business position. Definitely "The Goofy Receptionist who hit the Lottery"!

Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

Grag T

She acts completely loaded up on prescription pills in that interview.  Feeling no pain, that's for sure.
"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live;  it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.  Unselfishness is letting other people's lives alone, not interfering with them.  Selfishness always aims at creating around it an absolute uniformity of type."  - Oscar Wilde

micali

Wow, I kinda feel bad for him.  Be seen not heard. Speak on the things you know of and leave the rest to the proffesionals.  I would have been embarrased and pissed if that was my wife. 

PonderinHog

"The Mods Must Be Crazy!"