Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tuesday bits

Started by The Recruiting Guy, November 18, 2014, 11:33:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

JRHoward

Woooo Pig!

razorbackfanatic

Awesome! Thanks for the hard work Richard!

redeye

Even though they haven't done us much good lately, you gotta love all the connections here.

Thanks Richard!

ldfergu

RD, the way I understand it we have 7 spots left to get to 25.  Another thread mentioned we may have 8 spots left?  Is that correct?

Also, do you think we might get a visit from CB Fulton?  That would be incredible

Tomhog™

Maybe the win at LSU will prove to be a catalyst, not only to win out the rest of the season, but to get more recruit's attention that the Hogs have finally turned the corner. 

It'd be nice to look back and see this as being where it all began in the Bielema era.

ldfergu

I also just realized he was 2016.....mwop mwop mwop

The Recruiting Guy

Quote from: StoneTemplePiglets on November 18, 2014, 12:02:26 pm
RD, the way I understand it we have 7 spots left to get to 25.  Another thread mentioned we may have 8 spots left?  Is that correct?

Also, do you think we might get a visit from CB Fulton?  That would be incredible

I have them with 8 spots left.

Fulton does plan to visit.

ldfergu

Quote from: Richard Davenport on November 18, 2014, 12:10:53 pm

Thanks. I think most (on HV) think we only have 7 spots left so the additional spot should help

Hoggish1

We are changing the game with stronger and stronger presence in TX and LA! WPS

Oklahawg

FWIW, TJ Hammonds is reported to have an offer to Tulsa. (per Tulsa World this morning)
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Hawgzinbowlz

Good information on Devin White.

Outstanding measureables. With cousin Jared getting prime time exposure, as a freshman, combined with our win over LSU, he may be giving us serious consideration. SEC size regardless of whether he plays offense or defense.
http://www.prepforce.com/home/front-page/devin-white-could-be-college-footballs-next-two-way-star/

" GO HOGS "

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Richard Davenport on November 18, 2014, 12:10:53 pm

How many total spots do we have?
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: StoneTemplePiglets on November 18, 2014, 12:13:17 pm
Thanks. I think most (on HV) think we only have 7 spots left so the additional spot should help

Wish someone would lay out the math for us.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

MS_HogFan

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on November 18, 2014, 06:55:11 pm

Me too. I'm not sure if Richard means we get 26 or if one of our commits isn't going to make it.
SOOIE

Huds_HawgTide

Thats what i was thinking...maybe someone isnt making it
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

razorfrog

The Powell kid is really gonna have to grow a lot to be a D1 QB.  He's a great H.S. Quarterback.  His dad is aroundd 6-2 but the kid hasnt grown in a couple of years

ARtillahog

Quote from: razorfrog on November 18, 2014, 10:52:32 pm
The Powell kid is really gonna have to grow a lot to be a D1 QB.  He's a great H.S. Quarterback.  His dad is aroundd 6-2 but the kid hasnt grown in a couple of years

Well if he has a full-grown beard then you can be sure he won't grow.  I mean that's what you're telling us about Ty Storey.

razorfrog

Quote from: ARtillahog on November 19, 2014, 04:37:35 am
Well if he has a full-grown beard then you can be sure he won't grow.  I mean that's what you're telling us about Ty Storey.
Yep I told everyone Storey wouldnt grow anymore when he was in the 8th grade.   Well I nailed it.  This kid not sure, dont see the beard.  Legs look short and has small hands though.

The_Iceman

Quote from: razorfrog on November 19, 2014, 08:40:01 am
Yep I told everyone Storey wouldnt grow anymore when he was in the 8th grade.   Well I nailed it.  This kid not sure, dont see the beard.  Legs look short and has small hands though.

Good thing Storey is a great height for a QB then.

PorkRinds

Quote from: razorfrog on November 19, 2014, 08:40:01 am

Actually, he has grown since the 8th grade (I've seen him play multiple games every year).  But hey, keep telling stories and becoming a legend.

NLRHog92

November 19, 2014, 10:22:11 am #22 Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 11:57:49 am by NLRHog92
Quote from: Oklahawg on November 18, 2014, 12:37:16 pm
FWIW, TJ Hammonds is reported to have an offer to Tulsa. (per Tulsa World this morning)

IMO, we're way past due on an offer after the season and progression he's had. He will be a great player at the next level, I just hope it's here!

razorfrog

Quote from: NLRHog92 on November 19, 2014, 10:22:11 am
IMO, we're way past due on an offer after the season and progression he's had. He will be a star in college, I just hope it's here!
I think the kid needs more evaluation.

NLRHog92

Quote from: razorfrog on November 19, 2014, 11:53:34 am
I think the kid needs more evaluation.

Maybe he does, I'm not a college evaluator. But from looking at his highlight tape and the numbers he constantly put up this season, he's definitely something to work with! Not sure if he's been a Hog fan for his whole life and if not being the first big school to offer will affect his decision or not. I just really like the way he looks on tape.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on November 18, 2014, 06:55:11 pm

Quote from: StoneTemplePiglets on November 18, 2014, 12:13:17 pm

Crickets?  Surely someone can explain how why there are 8 spots left.