Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The nation's tallest high school football defensive lineman

Started by jseinfeld50, November 17, 2014, 06:06:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BrianWPS!!

What the hell is he doing on a football field.  He needs to lighten up, grab some sneakers and start posting people up in the paint.  Dude could avg a double double in high school due to his size alone. 

PEtrader

Oddball on NWA: "I'm drinking wine and eating cheese, and catching some rays, you know. "

downsouthhawg72

What a waste of size. If he can bend down on the line of scrimmage then He should be able to run down the basketball court. He didn't even come close to making not 1 single tackle.
DownSouthHawg

COCHISE

Cubbie08

Poor guy needs to lose some weight. The punt team highlight he just stood there.

PIGZSNOUT

Thats just insane that a coach can consider him a student-athlete. I pray some o-lineman doesnt decide to run block and go low on him. Kids knees would reverse direction in a heartbeat!!!!

SquidBilly

His coaches need to do right by him and steer him towards basketball.  He has no future in football at that size. 

Peter Porker

Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

redswarmrising

they should've kept him on the o-line.he's not fast enough to chase the qb or rb down.

anyone saying he needs to play b-ball,he's way too slow to make it down the court.he'd have to lose close to 50 lbs just to get the quickness to do that

PorkRinds

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

aaronpjones21

scorekeeper

He will join us and go pro in something other than sports...and that's not a bad thing.

If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?