Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Clarence Floyd

Started by Sigepgator702, November 10, 2014, 07:02:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sigepgator702

I watched the Hot Springs vs Lakeside game last week and this player caught my eye.  Has there been any looks at this kid to play D 1 ball?  He's a junior at Hot Springs and has compiled some impressive stats this year! Has anyone heard anything about this kid?!
94 tackles
7 INT
4 FF
5 FR
2,552 all purpose yards
21 Total TD's

NLRHog92

I haven't, but those are impressive stats! Hopefully he can go to an Arkansas camp.

Not relevant to the topic, but I see your handle. You were a SigEp at Florida?

The Boar War

Quote from: NLRHog92 on November 10, 2014, 08:47:05 pm
Not relevant to the topic, but I see your handle. You were a SigEp at Florida?

And, follow up question. Do you weigh 702 pounds?

Sigepgator702

Ha!..no I was a Sig Ep at Henderson State and that's my national number

RazorHog30

I got to watch him tonight against LR Christian and he had 30 carries for 364 yards and 4 touchdowns. Also had a INT. He is a stud!!

NLRHog92

Quote from: RazorHog30 on November 14, 2014, 11:12:25 pm
I got to watch him tonight against LR Christian and he had 30 carries for 364 yards and 4 touchdowns. Also had a INT. He is a stud!!

Wow, awesome! I'm sure he's at least on the coaches radar to check out and bring him in for a camp.

scruf

Sophomore Highlights:
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3077801/highlights/101043375

Looks like a defensive player at the next level. He shows excellent ball skills at safety and has nice hands as a WR and has good, but not elite speed, at least at this point. He looks like he's still filling out so who knows where he ends up. I saw him list at 6'2", 180 as a SO and watched his highlights versus Hope and Lake Hamilton from this year and he still looks thin. Could fill out and compete at several spots on the right defense. I would give him a low 3* grade with a mid 3* ceiling and predict he'll go to a solid mid-major program like Tulsa or Arkansas State. Best of luck to the young man! GHG

The Recruiting Guy

Arkansas knows about him.