Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

TJ Smith

Started by t-money, November 10, 2014, 10:21:20 am

Previous topic - Next topic

t-money

Richard/Hogville, I see that Coach B just offered this Vandy commit over the weekend and he may be visiting for the LSU game this weekend. Do we know anymore about this guy? I guess I'm wondering what his chances are of changing his commitment to the Hogs.. Found this on him, pretty awesome..

https://vine.co/v/OezTaLXWzh1

W. - What's
  I. -  Important
   N. -  Now

-Lou Holtz

bigdaddyhawg

Not too awesome for that little guard he destroyed.  ;-)
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

The_Iceman

Quote from: bigdaddyhawg on November 10, 2014, 10:23:17 am
Not too awesome for that little guard he destroyed.  ;-)

That OG was TINY!

The_Iceman

http://247sports.com/Player/TJ-Smith-43426

Some recruiting perspective. He is the #152 ranked player in Georgia rated an 85. That would put him around the Top 10-15 range in Arkansas.

The Hogfather

He doesn't exactly have a great list of offers.

The Recruiting Guy

Quote from: The Hogfather on November 10, 2014, 10:30:51 am
He doesn't exactly have a great list of offers.

Has only played two years of FB. Bet he starts to blow up

The Recruiting Guy

The Hogfather

Quote from: Richard Davenport on November 10, 2014, 10:38:43 am

He looks pretty impressive.  I really thought he'd have some better offers.  Like you said, they are probably coming soon.

HOGINTENNESSEE

Long armed strong kid

Ironhawg

Quote from: t-money on November 10, 2014, 10:21:20 am
Richard/Hogville, I see that Coach B just offered this Vandy commit over the weekend and he may be visiting for the LSU game this weekend. Do we know anymore about this guy? I guess I'm wondering what his chances are of changing his commitment to the Hogs.. Found this on him, pretty awesome..

https://vine.co/v/OezTaLXWzh1

Quote from: Richard Davenport on November 10, 2014, 10:38:43 am

He's only played for two years?  This kid could be something really special after a redshirt year!

imtad16

I like getting the high academic achievers like TJ Smith and James King, especially when they come from Georgia and Florida.

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: imtad16 on November 10, 2014, 12:54:10 pm
I like getting the high academic achievers like TJ Smith and James King, especially when they come from Georgia and Florida.

Reminds me of a kid that came out of Alabama who was not highly recruited, and ended being a decent DE up here: Trey Flowers.
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

The Hogfather

Quote from: bigdaddyhawg on November 10, 2014, 12:55:25 pm
Reminds me of a kid that came out of Alabama who was not highly recruited, and ended being a decent DE up here: Trey Flowers.

Very true.

LSPRazorbac

Quote from: bigdaddyhawg on November 10, 2014, 12:55:25 pm

Ha....and Flowers was committed to a private academically respected school too.