Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Baron Browning

Started by TrueBlue, November 04, 2014, 11:44:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

TrueBlue

This guy has been saying a lot of good things about the Hogs and is a 2017 prospect. Currently ranked #1 ILB in TX. Currently a 4*

http://247sports.com/Player/Baron-Browning-68811

Anyone think we have a good chance? (I know it is a long time off)

A Hogwork Orange

#17 Player overall and #2 player in Texas. Sounds like big time to me.

24/7 shows that he camped with us.

lefty08

2017? Seriously?  A lot can Change during high school years
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

TrueBlue

Quote from: lefty08 on November 05, 2014, 06:52:19 am

Seriously? Why did you respond. DS

OKC

lefty08

Quote from: TrueBlue on November 05, 2014, 09:16:04 am
Seriously? Why did you respond. DS

Guess I struck a nerve. Apologies to you. Just think chasing 9th graders is ridiculous. I'm sure I'm the only one
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.

Hawgzinbowlz

It can only be good that any highly rated high school player is communicating positively about The Hogs.

" GO HOGS "

hawgwash

Quote from: lefty08 on November 05, 2014, 11:11:11 am
Guess I struck a nerve. Apologies to you. Just think chasing 9th graders is ridiculous. I'm sure I'm the only one
Class of 2017 would be a current 10th grader.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: lefty08 on November 05, 2014, 06:52:19 am
Gosh, really!? Well excuse the OP for merely stating something that's currently going on. I mean we should all wait to comment on something that's still to play out. Glad we've been chastised and put in our proper place.

redeye

LSU and Alabama have made news in recent years for offering players much younger then Browning.  I don't think offering a sophomore is all that unusual, though.

lumphog

IF i'm not mistaken, we are recruiting his cousin whom he visited here with Chris Barnes RB from Crowley in Ft Worth (don't know what class) Pretty sure Browning has been here on an unofficial this year

lefty08

jbu5

He recently named us in his top 3 according to 247. Link is on CBS Sports. The No. 1 2017 inside linebacker is considering Arkansas, Baylor and Texas. Maybe its early, but happy to see it!

scorekeeper

With his current rankings why not stay on him or get on him. The positive light that he is shinning on the program doesn't hurt.
If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

MP24

January 01, 2019, 08:53:32 am »
I love me some Chelsea Dungee.

Hoggish1

pigture perfect

Didn't we offer McTelvin Agim after his sophmore season? Sounds like we need to offer this kid as well.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Razorpigg

Quote from: pigture perfect on November 17, 2014, 01:45:45 pm
Didn't we offer McTelvin Agim after his sophmore season? Sounds like we need to offer this kid as well.

We have offered....

http://247sports.com/Player/Baron-Browning-68811

pigture perfect

Good deal. Hope he accepts.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Hog Fan from Camden

Who metioned anything about chasing this recruit? 

onebadrubi

Quote from: MP24 on November 17, 2014, 11:22:57 am
http://arkansas.247sports.com/Bolt/No-1-2017-inside-linebacker-Baron-Browning-names-top-three-33011050

He'll undergo surgery to repair a torn labrum in his right shoulder.

In football that really only effects a QB.  I'm not doc but in a LB I think you could be just fine with proper rehab after that