Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Auburn game start time?

Started by YoMama, September 27, 2009, 10:21:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

YoMama

When do you think the start time of the Auburn game will be, or be decided?  Are we simply waiting for ESPN to decide which of their many channels to broadcast it on?

Auburn will actually be my first game at RRS and I'm trying to plan a fun day in Fayetteville.  Anything I should see besides tailgating?

HogsCardsSkinsBucks

Florida at LSU has already been slated for 7 p.m. on I think ESPN.

Here are the other SEC games that week:

Alabama at Ole Miss
Auburn at Arkansas
Georgia at Tennessee
Kentucky at South Carolina
Houston at Miss. State
Vandy at Army

My guess is 'Bama at Ole Miss gets the 2:30 CBS slot, and I would say ESPN2 would go with Georgia at Tennessee over Auburn at Arkansas.

That would leave either an evening game on ESPNU or the 11:30 game on the SEC Network.

I'm guessing they put us on the SEC network that week based on all of this.

YoMama

Thanks, I keep checking schedules every day.  So far the only game scheduled is Florida/LSU & Vanderbilt, and we are only 10 days away.  I guess we won't know till next Sunday or Monday?

razor89

Per the SEC web site, "The following games, for Saturday, October 10, are being held for a six day selection: Alabama at Ole Miss, Auburn at Arkansas, Georgia at Tennessee, and Houston at Mississippi State. These games will be selected no later than Monday, October 5 (possibly following games on 10/3) and will be televised by one of the following networks:

NETWORK TIME GAME
CBS 3:30 ET TBA
ESPN Noon ET TBA
ESPNU 12:30 ET TBA
SEC Network 12:21 ET TBA

The following games have been selected for Saturday, October 10, 2009:

NETWORK TIME GAME
CBS 8:00 ET Florida at LSU
FSN 12:30 ET Kentucky at South Carolina
CBS College Sports Noon ET Vanderbilt at Army
(not part of the SEC TV package)

YoMama

ESPN now showing 11:00am start time.  (12:00 ET)

Anthony McReynolds

Game has not been picked for tv yet.I think if auburn wins and we win will be on cbs.Just my thoughts.