Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jalen Hudson

Started by -Blu, March 17, 2014, 05:39:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Trm123

Quote from: The_Iceman on March 18, 2014, 02:31:48 pm
We were Jalen's 2nd choice, but a lot has changed since then. Its also not guaranteed that he will de-commit from V-Tech.

Jalen looks like a kid that's ready to go. Been playing at a pretty high level for high school. He should transition quickly. I like his game a little better than Nick Babb. I saw a full game video of Babb from his junior year and saw some things I liked, and also some things he'll need to improve on. His shot isn't quite as smooth as Jalen's.

Both would be welcome additions though.

He still would have to be released from his LOI. I think the ship has sailed on Hudson, I would love to see us pull Atwood in this class but haven't heard or seen much about him lately.

HawgAdvocate

Quote from: Trm123 on March 18, 2014, 03:53:18 pm
He still would have to be released from his LOI. I think the ship has sailed on Hudson, I would love to see us pull Atwood in this class but haven't heard or seen much about him lately.

Wouldn't shock me if Atwood chooses Bruce Pearl & Auburn. He's already looking to visit there since Pearl was announced.
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

Hawg Red

Quote from: HawgAdvocate on March 18, 2014, 04:06:46 pm
Wouldn't shock me if Atwood chooses Bruce Pearl & Auburn. He's already looking to visit there since Pearl was announced.

I'm sure you can answer this for me -- can Pearl's assistant recruit before August 23 but just not him or is it the whole staff that can't recruit before then?

HawgAdvocate

Quote from: Hawg Red on March 18, 2014, 04:25:14 pm
I'm sure you can answer this for me -- can Pearl's assistant recruit before August 23 but just not him or is it the whole staff that can't recruit before then?

His staff can recruit, but he can't until August 23rd.
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

Hawg Red

Quote from: HawgAdvocate on March 18, 2014, 04:29:19 pm
His staff can recruit, but he can't until August 23rd.

Thanks. I was wondering about that.

klp1

Quote from: Trm123 on March 18, 2014, 03:53:18 pm

There is some who think Atwood's ship has sailed.......

Hogimus Prime

Any word on the juco guard Purcell(sp)?

mbgrulz

Quote from: Hogimus Prime on March 18, 2014, 07:34:43 pm
Any word on the juco guard Purcell(sp)?
He doesn't have an offer.

The_Iceman

Quote from: -Blu on March 18, 2014, 03:35:01 pm
You got the link to the full game of Babb?  I'd be interested in watching.

I'm traveling so all I have is my phone. But look up Arlington Martin on YouTube and you should find it.

Hawg Red

https://twitter.com/EvanDaniels

QuoteEvan Daniels ‏@EvanDaniels 6m

Virginia Tech signee Jalen Hudson has talked to new coach Buzz Williams. Buzz will meet w/ see him soon. Source says as of now he's on board

Porkatarian

Buzz Williams is a very good recruiter.

Porkatarian out...
"I came here to win the SEC and that is exactly what we are going to do."

The_Iceman