Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME 5 THREAD: #2 Arkansas (4-0, 0-0 SEC) vs Cal Poly(1-3, 0-0 Big West)

Started by A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S, February 22, 2018, 10:27:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

JHicks3636

For Cal Pony in the 6th

2. George      0-2
3. Beesley      0-2
4. Samuelson 0-2

JHicks3636

Razorbacks#1

1               Top 6th                   1

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | - |  R  |  H  | E  |LOB
Cal Poly        0  | 1 | 0 | 0 | 0 |    |    |    |    | -  |  1  |  4  | 1  | 3   
Arkansas      0  | 0 | 0 | 1 | 0 |    |    |    |    | -  |  1  |  3  | 0  | 4   

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Amityvillehogger

Quote from: navyhog24 on February 23, 2018, 04:39:40 pm
Fletcher seems to be struggling at the plate so far in the early part of the season.

We all are in SD
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

JHicks3636

SPAL

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on February 23, 2018, 04:39:54 pm
The 2nd replay clearly showed he missed the base after the catch, at least that is what I saw, and announcers agreed :)

I meant it not in response to my time for a Dom bomb

JHicks3636

SPAL

Bro....that knee jerk crap don't fly here. Figure it out or move on.

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on February 23, 2018, 04:41:30 pm
I meant it not in response to my time for a Dom bomb
Sorry, this juice called Coors Light has somewhat diminished my faculties! :)
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

SPAL

JHicks3636

Samuelson takes a ball, runner goes but pitch fouled off to make it 1-1, ball hits in front of plate, Knight fields and throws out the runner at 1B, runner moves to 2B with 2 gone

SPAL

Do we ever play well in these stupid Cox sports tv tournaments?

SouthTulsaHog

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on February 23, 2018, 04:46:10 pm
Do we ever play well in these stupid Cox sports tv tournaments?

I think 2 years ago we won all 3 games in the Houston Showcase. I think that was CST as well. But we all know how the rest of that season went.

JHicks3636

Marinconz, 2-2 today and scored CP's run, takes a ball, 2-0, 2-1 looking, 2-2 looking, pops out to 1B

1-1 after 5 1/2

Tony Perkis

Razorbacks#1

1               Bot 6th                   1

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | - |  R  |  H  | E  |LOB
Cal Poly        0  | 1 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 |    |    |    | -  |  1  |  5  | 1  | 4   
Arkansas      0  | 0 | 0 | 1 | 0 |    |    |    |    | -  |  1  |  3  | 0  | 4   

THUNDER!

JHicks3636

In the Arkansas 6th

3. Cole        1-2, Run scored
4. Bonfield   1-2, 2B
5. Kjerstad  0-2, RBI

StuartDavin

Quote from: SouthTulsaHog on February 23, 2018, 04:47:46 pm
I think 2 years ago we won all 3 games in the Houston Showcase. I think that was CST as well. But we all know how the rest of that season went.

I think MLB Network covered that one

JHicks3636

Cole swings at and fouls strike 1, fouls off strike 2, Ks swinging

JHicks3636

JHicks3636

SPAL

Bonny ice had more catchers interference calls last year and he gets another one.

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: JHicks3636 on February 23, 2018, 04:51:55 pm
Bonfield 1-0, and reaches 1B on catcher's interference
Took his entire glove and tape off on that swing

THUNDER!

JHicks3636

Bonfield breaks his belt diving back into the bag and has to make an equipment change

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

TebowHater

No matter how good or bad we turn out to be, we are better than we are currently hitting. So ready to bust out of this.

SPAL

Inman just confirmed he had 7 CI last year. Amazing. It's rare to see that many by a team in a season.

JHicks3636

Kjerstad bats as the pitcher throws to 1B(safe), takes a ball, singles to left and runners at 1st and 2nd with 1 out again

Cornfed Pig

SPAL

Quote from: JHicks3636 on February 23, 2018, 04:54:20 pm
Kjerstad bats as the pitcher throws to 1B(safe), takes a ball, singles to left and runners at 1st and 2nd with 1 out again

This guy.....

JHicks3636

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

JHicks3636

BigBrandonAllenFan

Kjerstad just has that knack.

Give him one he likes and he hits it hard...Give him something not so good and he finds a way to get it through the gap.

SPAL

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

JHicks3636

Clark threw a nice game. He cannot win the game but could lose if anyone on base here scores.

Cornfed Pig

TebowHater

I'll take a pitching change.

Kyle Smith coming in. 5.56 ERA last year

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: JHicks3636 on February 23, 2018, 04:55:57 pm
Clark threw a nice game. He cannot win the game but could lose if anyone on base here scores.
He was pretty impressive

THUNDER!

JHicks3636

JHicks3636

JHicks3636

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

JHicks3636

Another pitching change before Koch bats as CP goes to a righty

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

SPAL

Again, new pitcher and we just hack away. We talked about this on Sunday. I just don't like it. Maybe I'm wrong, but it just doesn't seem to work.

JHicks3636

Dollard, the righty is on to pitch to Koch who has Kd twice today

ThisTeetsTaken

***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***