Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Last coaching spot???

Started by Huds_HawgTide, February 10, 2017, 05:22:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Huds_HawgTide

Opinions what do we do?

Would be amazing to get Ron zook to be special teams coach...great recruiter and we would have former head coaches at all coordinator soots
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

ricepig

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: ricepig on February 10, 2017, 05:25:04 pm
Has Zook coached OLB's?

He's been DB, DC, ST's besides the obvious Head Coach and yes he is one heck of a recruiter

Partridge served as defensive line coach, linebackers coach, and special teams coordinator of the Pitt Panthers for five seasons before joining the Wisconsin Badgers

Tommy Tubberville coached LB's at Texas A&M
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Bubba's Bruisers

Isn't Zook currently in the NFL?  I swear I saw him on the sideline this season.  Just can't recall what team.  Maybe Philly?  For some reason I remember green.  I'll look it up.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

ricepig

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on February 10, 2017, 06:58:25 pm
Isn't Zook currently in the NFL?  I swear I saw him on the sideline this season.  Just can't recall what team.  Maybe Philly?  For some reason I remember green.  I'll look it up.

Green Bay special teams coach.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: ricepig on February 10, 2017, 07:03:07 pm
Green Bay special teams coach.

Then I was right about the green part.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15