Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Great article with background on Coach Scott

Started by STLhawg, February 08, 2017, 09:03:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

FANONTHEHILL

Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015

gmarv

well one thing i can say i am already a fan of his daddy.

Ironhawg

SamBuckhart

BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

Hoggish1

Quote from: FANONTHEHILL on February 08, 2017, 09:15:51 am
Here's a video from his first spring at Texas Tech as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfDf8VKjXNY&t=90s

Well, I guess he can now say, "anytime you get to come to the premier conference in the country..."

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: gmarv on February 08, 2017, 11:58:23 am
well one thing i can say i am already a fan of his daddy.

Yeah looks like a great family.  I think from that article and video you can see he has positive energy and a great foundation/work ethic.  I could see him developing into a good recruiter.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Redhogs

Quote from: SamBuckhart on February 08, 2017, 12:41:38 pm
Welcome to Arkansas, Coach Scott. Wooo Pig!
Do you think "coach handsome" recommended him?  ;) ;)
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

JIHawg

I feel much better about him after reading that article.  Maybe this is his shot and he will answer the call.  Any chance we can get that father on the board?  One of you twitter or facebook guys maybe find him and extend an invite?

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Redhogs on February 08, 2017, 02:34:28 pm
Do you think "coach handsome" recommended him?  ;) ;)

Bret didn't even call him I'd bet. There were others he could have called.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

RagingHawgOn

#1Fan

Maybe he'll come in with a chip on his shoulder:

http://www.scout.com/nfl/jets/story/1753353-jets-lose-defensive-coach-scott

"Scott may have been disgruntled after the team hired Robert Nunn as their new Defensive Line Coach last week instead of promoting him."

jcbville

RedyorNot

The fact that Bowles kept him while firing 5 other assistants, 3 on the defensive side, says a lot.

Well, did any Hogviller have Mr. Scott as their #1 to hire or for that matter, even on their list.  BB beat all of us again.

gchamblee