Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Recruiting and marketing under CCM

Started by corpitguy, December 10, 2017, 08:35:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

corpitguy

Looks like we got a major upgrade in terms of marketing. That may or may it turn into anything when it comes to recruiting and performance on the field. But this is clearly an impressive PR operation, and CCM is directing his coaches well in that regard. Getting tons of bang for their buck on that. Social media is absolutely on fire.

I have no idea what the future holds or if CCM was a good hire. For now, I'm just happy to see some excitement back.

WOOPIGDOOIE

I can't help but to think it will help with recruiting.

EconHawg

I've been extremely impressed with that as well. And all of the assistants are on the same page out on the recruiting trail. It's encouraging to see all the hype they're making for the guys they're recruiting. I've even seen some current players joining in on social media.

JONAS

Flrazrback

Three big recruits all 3 Star talent prospects commit today. Exciting !!

RockyMtnHog

Quote from: Flrazrback on December 10, 2017, 10:42:18 pm
Three big recruits all 3 Star talent prospects commit today. Exciting !!

If you don't think that recruiting is better check out the Recruiting Forum.
"On the Eighth Day, God created the Razorbacks!"

presidenthog

Quote from: corpitguy on December 10, 2017, 08:35:56 pm
Looks like we got a major upgrade in terms of marketing. That may or may it turn into anything when it comes to recruiting and performance on the field. But this is clearly an impressive PR operation, and CCM is directing his coaches well in that regard. Getting tons of bang for their buck on that. Social media is absolutely on fire.

I have no idea what the future holds or if CCM was a good hire. For now, I'm just happy to see some excitement back.

Bret was a communications/marketing major... I will say that he was just really cheesy with it

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: RockyMtnHog on December 10, 2017, 11:02:49 pm
If you don't think that recruiting is better check out the Recruiting Forum.

No doubt... That place was a morgue this year... 12 or 13 commits all wrapped up by September. The only thing moving along was Richard with updates, and the occasional decommit followed by apathetic worry being put on for show.
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

DeltaBoy

Coach Morris got the staff hammer down all over the place.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Hogindasticks

If you get a recruit that is on the fence and he sees the commitments......it will sway them in the Hogs direction.  Smart marketing move by the recruiting people.