Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Marguette, Duke, Baylor and Florida

Started by daBoar, March 26, 2017, 03:45:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

daBoar

That's quite a win streak for USCe; the team we beat in South Carolina and edged in the SEC standings.

40MINSOFHELL

They probably won't even make the tournament next year but congrats to them.

hogginbama

After last year's snub and near collapse this year, it is safe to say those guys learned through adversity. Good to see them making this run. 
My ole buddy Biscuit has crossed that rainbow bridge. Life sure is different without him around.

Jackrabbit Hog

Shows what a senior led team can do.  I'm a Thornwell fan.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

BDSCT51

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on March 26, 2017, 03:50:54 pm
Shows what a senior led team can do.  I'm a Thornwell fan.

X 2 for this. They just gut it out and keep playing. Did not see any signs of panic or desperation when they were down 7 today, just determination.
Bleeding Razorback Red

HawgnCorona

My thoughts are USCe was really playing possum...
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

JonClaudeVanHam

Frank Martin has always had incredible success in the tourney.
Quote from: rhames on March 28, 2024, 10:56:37 amMusselman wants the UofA Transit Director Job.

HawgnCorona

I wouldnt say incredible but he has had success...this is his deepest run. 3 rd of 32, 1 elite 8 and so far a final 4.
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8