my vote is oregon, maryland, and louisville

HogHillbilly

Pain heals.......Chicks dig scars.......Glory lasts forever.......GHG

LA HAWG

Quote from: #1 STUNNA on November 20, 2006, 12:52:12 pm
who has the best uniforms in college football

my vote is oregon, maryland, and louisville

You must be younger than 20.

I would say Michigan, Notre Dame, Arkansas, Ohio State.

Big Papa Satan

Arkansas, Michigan, Ohio State, Southern Cal, Alabama, Iowa.

wooo

i like louisville and oregon too

texas tech
arkansas state
michigan is not bad

I hate texas's road unis-talkin about plain jane

ThisLittlePiggie

Us, Alabama, OU and Texas. Provided we stay with EXACTLY what we are wearing now.

Random Parsley

I like traditional styles the best.  Arkansas' current ones aren't bad, though I liked them better a few versions ago.

Since I like the clean, traditional look I can safely say that I'm glad I'm not an Oregon or California fan because there's no way I could root for anybody wearing those. Obviously tastes vary.

Soooie21

I like the Hogs with the all white...and I like the Longhorns helmet..but none bet the Hogs..

Yo Huckleberry

You can sure tell who the Xgen guys are! Oregon? UGH! L'ville? GROSS! TTECH? Probably THE worst! Give me Arkansas, UCLA, USC, Michign, Ohio St, OU, Ole Piss, Fla.

#1 STUNNA

can anybody get pictures of there favorite

Hog Fan 51

I would like to see us dawn all red uniforms for the SEC title game.
The over used wildcat will be rendered ineffective as it was after our 8-0 starting QB was benched!

Ouachihog

Quote from: Yo Huckleberry on November 20, 2006, 01:02:51 pm
You can sure tell who the Xgen guys are! Oregon? UGH! L'ville? GROSS! TTECH? Probably THE worst! Give me Arkansas, UCLA, USC, Michign, Ohio St, OU, Ole Piss, Fla.

I can't stand any helmet logo that is simply cursive writing (ie ole miss, uf, and ucla).  

My picks would be Arkansas (logo is one of the best in college fb), Michigan, and I also Like the colors of Auburn and even Kentucky.  Auburn in the home navy blue looks good to me.  
"If I lived back in the wild west days, instead of carrying a six-gun in my holster, I'd carry a soldering iron. That way, if some smart-aleck cowboy said something like "Hey, look. He's carrying a soldering iron!" and started laughing, and everybody else started laughing, I could just say, "That's right, it's a soldering iron. The soldering iron of justice." Then everybody would get real quiet and ashamed, because they had made fun of the soldering iron of justice, and I could probably hit them up for a free drink."

"I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they chose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with some good ideas."

Nap

I like the Texas uniforms - good colors and unique.  I also like the simplicity and anonymity of Penn State's plain uniforms.  I have always liked Tulane's uniforms as well, very greeeeeeeen.

I like Oregon's new uniforms several years ago, during the Joey Harrington era, but they look horrid now. 
I still can't believe that Fuzzy's is gone...

spudhog

arkansas home with red socks and black shoes. penn st. they never change

RBLtoHOG

In any fight, life or football, its the guy who is willing to die who will win that inch. If I'm gonna have any life anymore its because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch....because, that's what living is!

hogfan064

Quote from: Yo Huckleberry on November 20, 2006, 01:02:51 pm

UCLA?  Come on that's the worst unis in CFB with the exception of Oregon and Clemson

HogFaninGA

I love the Hogs helmet the best, but I'm not a fan of the jerseys with Arkansas on front.  I like the old school 1's the best.

Realee

Notre Dame's green uniforms and Penn State.  I don't know why I just love their uniforms.  Simple and Understated.

hogmary

Arkansas (minus the Arkansas across the front), USC, Notre Dame, FSU, Bama.

#1 STUNNA

KayJay

Arkansas, Bammer, LSU

#1 STUNNA

miami has some good ones to

KayJay

StoernerJonesFan

Arkansas, Ohio St, (BLACK) Hawai'i

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: Hog Fan 51 on November 20, 2006, 01:07:26 pm

No.

#1 STUNNA

did i put that i liked them, good try on a comeback though

KayJay

KayJay

When I saw you were from Warren, I couldn't resist!  ;)

Quote from: #1 STUNNA on November 20, 2006, 01:22:41 pm
did i put that i liked them, good try on a comeback though

LA HAWG

Arkansas

Ohio State

Notre Dame

Michigan

#1 STUNNA

i am from warren, and i am a vols fan, but i dont like there unis

HogISH™

USC Cheerleaders!!!!

HogISH
|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|...BEER   TRUCK..........| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -|
"(@)'(@)"""''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)

Hogville Trash Can Moderator - my theme song:

Isn't it rich, isn't it queer
Losing my timing this late in my career  And where are the clowns  Quick send in the clowns  Don't bother they're here.

skinnypig

Arkansas Alabama Neb Mich  ;)

Hog Fan 51

Quote from: Uncle Ivan™ on November 20, 2006, 01:22:05 pm
Quote from: Hog Fan 51 on November 20, 2006, 01:07:26 pm

No.

A little opinionated aren't we? Why not wear all red?
The over used wildcat will be rendered ineffective as it was after our 8-0 starting QB was benched!

StoernerJonesFan

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2006/writers/cory_mccartney/11/08/brennan/T1_1108_colt.jpg

Come on, you cant tell me those uniforms dont look good (wow, good use of arkansas double negatives).

oldbear

Anything that is not orange, and for this week, purple.

kitshicker

I like Arkansas and Ohio st.

I always thought it would be cool if we did our helmets kinda like Ohio St. does......instead of little stars, we could have lil Hogs on them. :)

KayJay

Their unis aren't bad.

Quote from: #1 STUNNA on November 20, 2006, 01:31:11 pm
i am from warren, and i am a vols fan, but i dont like there unis

StoernerJonesFan

Quote from: kitshicker on November 20, 2006, 01:34:54 pm

I always thought it would be cool if we did our helmets kinda like Ohio St. does......instead of little stars, we could have lil Hogs on them. :)
They're buckeye leaves, not stars.  But then we wouldnt be original.  We have a nice classic looking helmet and uni's for that matter.  I say ours are fine the way they are now. 

Burnt Orange Sucks

Quote from: oldbear on November 20, 2006, 01:34:27 pm
Anything that is not orange, and for this week, purple.
exactly
TEXAS....NATIONAL FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS IN 70?71?72?73?74?75?76?77?78?79?80?81?82?83?84?85?86?87?88?89?90?91?92?93?94?95?96?97?98?99?00?01?02?03?04?05......wait, YES   05'

Realee

Quote from: kitshicker on November 20, 2006, 01:34:54 pm

They don't use "little stars" they use Buckeye leafs??? I don't think I would like stickers on our helmets, it is not one of our tradtions.

HogBrew

Anything that has orange in it, has just got to suck.

Burnt Orange Sucks

TEXAS....NATIONAL FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS IN 70?71?72?73?74?75?76?77?78?79?80?81?82?83?84?85?86?87?88?89?90?91?92?93?94?95?96?97?98?99?00?01?02?03?04?05......wait, YES   05'

solix

could you imagine sam with hogs all over his helmet? i like the tradition that we don't put stickers on our helmets, it reminds of georgia and all those dumb bones

solix

and did someone say oregon has awesome unis

MCPeePants

my vote is oregon....

Whoa, stop right there.

These?

Seriously??

HogFaninGA

Like I said earlier, I don't care for the Arkansas on the front of the jerseys, but my 7 y.o. son loves it.  I just recieved his #16 jersey in white from the mail today. I will be wearing my #5 old style (in red)jersey and my son will be wearing his new style (white) #16 jersey to the SECCG.  I don't care what the fashion police say, I'm a little over 30 yo and I love to wear my Hog jersey to the games. :)

kitshicker

Quote from: MCPeePants on November 20, 2006, 01:53:10 pm

my vote is oregon....

Whoa, stop right there.

These?

Seriously??

Hehehe     Looks like the power rangers.

DeuceHawg

FSU's red home jerseys, Michigan's home jerseys, USC's home jerseys, Notre Dame's blue and green and ARKANSAS with the ARKANSAS across the front.  Also, I liked the away jerseys we used to have that had the red collar bone looking thing on the front.  This was Matt Jones' junior year.

Big Daddy Hog Nuts

Anything beats those one off-color sleave nike jerseys a few schools were toutin' last year.  Especially Florida's particularly hideous version.
I told my psychiatrist that everyone hates me. He said I was being ridiculous - everyone hasn't met me yet. ~Rodney Dangerfield

Smithers™

November 20, 2006, 02:18:19 pm #49 Last Edit: November 20, 2006, 02:20:03 pm by Smithers™
Oregon?!?!?! Come on...

Alabama, USC, Arizona St, Ohio State, Florida...

Ive always loved the Florida color scheme... it works for them.