Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hey, there's a baseball game tomorrow

Started by mikeirwin, March 10, 2005, 09:17:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mikeirwin

All we have to do is develop amnesia and wake up in the morning to a better world. This weekend is the final tuneup before SEC play starts in baseball.
Of course you could down a 5th of Wild Turkey and bark at the moon all night but your neighbors might  band together and have you committed..

Lanny

I need to be committed if I watch another Heath coached basketball team.
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

V B Porkers

Sec 105 on Sat and Sunday to watch Baseball Hogs. I have to work on Friday or would be there. Go Hogs

abq

Quote from: mikeirwin on March 10, 2005, 09:17:42 pm
you could down a 5th of Wild Turkey and bark at the moon all night but your neighbors might band together and have you committed..

They're used to it.

Hoggam's Razor

A fifth of Wild Turkey and there will be no barking.........barfing, maybe......but no barking.
I hate it when people complain.

mikeirwin

Quote from: phitauhog on March 10, 2005, 10:05:55 pm
A fifth of Wild Turkey and there will be no barking.........barfing, maybe......but no barking.
I had a roommate in college who liked to chug Wild Turkey. The next door neighbors had a dog named Eddie in their back yard. Whenever North Texas lost a basketball game the roomie would come home, get liquored up, go out into the back yard and sit by the fence with Eddie. They'd both howl at the moon.
That's the rest of the story.

Macgyver_Hawg

Quote from: mikeirwin on March 10, 2005, 09:17:42 pm
All we have to do is develop amnesia and wake up in the morning to a better world.

I wake up to you and Bo in the mornings.  So much for a better world.  :P

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: mikeirwin on March 10, 2005, 09:17:42 pmOf course you could down a 5th of Wild Turkey and bark at the moon all night but your neighbors might band together and have you committed..

It beats staggering around the yard, chasing possums.

Lando Calrissian

Quote from: DRIt beats staggering around the yard, chasing possums.

It also beats gettin' way too drunk and waking up next to THIS girl 
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.