Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas's Non-Division 1 Schools Links

Started by Seminole Indian, October 26, 2015, 06:45:05 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Seminole Indian

October 26, 2015, 06:45:05 am Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 07:16:03 pm by Seminole Indian
Easy to find info on states D1 Schools, but looking for good source for Non-Division 1 Schools.

Jonesboro Sun does a good job covering Lyon College,Crowley's Ridge College,  and Williams Baptist, but have had to use other state schools official sites for the most part.

Checked up on football scores Saturday on NCAA site:

http://www.ncaa.com/sports/football/d2

and found this D2 football site( which has a message board):

http://www.d2football.com/

I'm going to add to this list as i find them, but feel free to add links to any good ones out there?
"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

Seminole Indian

October 26, 2015, 06:49:27 am #1 Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 09:18:20 pm by Seminole Indian
"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

HamIAm

The Great American Conference website has a scoreboard page for games involving conference teams.

http://www.greatamericanconference.com/

You can find a lot of articles on their facebook page.

Seminole Indian

October 31, 2015, 09:28:11 am #3 Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 12:29:34 pm by Seminole Indian
Thanks.

Football at this level takes me back when I first went to a college football game at A-State, which was a small college football team, and I really enjoyed it.

Thought about how much more fun football outside of FBS is last night while watching Harvard play Dartmouth last night, and just as exciting for the fans and the players.

DeltaBoy

Thanks we rarely attended any AIC games back in the Day !
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Seminole Indian

Have not checked to make sure they are all still current..........feel free to add as needed.