Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Which conference team do you hate to lose to the worse?

Started by Piglet, January 15, 2018, 06:35:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Piglet

I don't like losing to any of the teams, but the one I hate the worse is Ole Miss.  I don't know exactly why, but it may go back to the years they had players from Arkansas that seem to beat us every year.  Also I think of them as the bottom of the league.  A loss to them feels embarrassing.

The team I like to beat the most is Kentucky because I think of them as the top of the league.
Treasure your ignorance.  Once it is lost you can never get it back.

Pigasaurus

"If I wanted you to know what I was thinking, I would be talking."  Al Bundy

Wild Bill Hog

I've pretty well gotten used to losing to all of them.

ParkerSchnabel

Kentucky in basketballl. Missouri in football. LSU in baseball.

Breems

I have to split between Ole Miss and Florida.

Ole Miss because they activate some kind of hidden turbo mode when they enter Bud Walton and usually play us close or beat us. Tired of them ruining Bud Walton mojo.

Florida because it's impossible for the Hogs to win there, and I hate their gym. You'd think I'd be used to it, but it still angers me. I think I've seen us win in every gym but that one. I typically have more confidence in winning @UK than I do @UF.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

Letsroll1200

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: Breems on January 15, 2018, 08:13:57 pm
I have to split between Ole Miss and Florida.

Ole Miss because they activate some kind of hidden turbo mode when they enter Bud Walton and usually play us close or beat us. Tired of them ruining Bud Walton mojo.

Florida because it's impossible for the Hogs to win there, and I hate their gym. You'd think I'd be used to it, but it still angers me. I think I've seen us win in every gym but that one. I typically have more confidence in winning @UK than I do @UF.
I was at the Ole Miss game at Bud Walton 3 years ago. Idk what they shot from the field but they were lights out. They made absolutely everything.

rzrbackramsfan

Breems

Quote from: Razorback_Mack on January 15, 2018, 08:57:46 pm
I was at the Ole Miss game at Bud Walton 3 years ago. Idk what they shot from the field but they were lights out. They made absolutely everything.

It was very similar to the LSU game last week. Stefan Moody clowned us pretty hard and got to the lane at will. And Summers was shooting well. Just a stupid game.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

Jborohog09

Quote from: Breems on January 15, 2018, 10:43:48 pm
It was very similar to the LSU game last week. Stefan Moody clowned us pretty hard and got to the lane at will. And Summers was shooting well. Just a stupid game.

The return game to Oxford was a nice win that year, though.  It was also very enjoyable blasting them at BWA and knocking them out of the SEC tournament last year, too.

FineAsSwine

Hogs up! Covid down!

McKdaddy

Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin