Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Still wanting revenge on Michigan...

Started by Michael_E_Davis, August 17, 2017, 03:21:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael_E_Davis

They played the 1999 Citrus Bowl on television the other day.   I watched it,  but it sure stings to watch that one!  We came all the way back to lose in t he final minutes -  and then that damn interception to seal it.   I want the hogs to play them again!  Do you all think it will happen?
"I struggled through many problems in my life, most of which never happened." -Unknown

Maximus Tusk

Quote from: Michael_E_Davis on August 17, 2017, 03:21:36 pm
They played the 1999 Citrus Bowl on television the other day.   I watched it,  but it sure stings to watch that one!  We came all the way back to lose in t he final minutes -  and then that damn interception to seal it.   I want the hogs to play them again!  Do you all think it will happen?
Don't know about the revenge factor but I believe Michigan with Harbaugh as their coach is going to be in the playoff picture consistently. That's one of those old school powers with tons of tradition. They have not had a good coach up there in a long time and now that they do...look out. I have the same opinion about Texas. If the right coach steps into the Texas job, they could rival Alabama, IMO

rljjr

It's funny how they weaseled out because they wanted to play Notre Dame, but Notre Dame isn't afraid to play us. Sorry Michigan, you can't handle the truth.

hawganatic

Quote from: rljjr on August 17, 2017, 04:01:24 pm
It's funny how they weaseled out because they wanted to play Notre Dame, but Notre Dame isn't afraid to play us. Sorry Michigan, you can't handle the truth.

That's cute you think they're scared of us...

OneTuskOverTheLine™

I'd settle for seeing Mallet and Allen each defeating Tom Brady this year.
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

rljjr

Quote from: hawganatic on August 17, 2017, 04:13:00 pm
That's cute you think they're scared of us...

I'm entitled to belittle them any way I see fit, Mr.

I knew some jack wagon like you would pop up. Still suffering from "Poor Little Arkie-saw Syndrome?"

Murr

Murr

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on August 18, 2017, 04:17:08 pm
I'd settle for seeing Mallet and Allen each defeating Tom Brady this year.

I'd rather beat them in a bowl game

Headhog32

maybe we will see them in the CFP one day? this year? hope so

The Kig

They (Meeechegay-n) exited the agreement because ND is a bigger national stage game for them, even regionally. The ONLY way we prove them to be the scumbags they are is to meet in a playoff game and repeatedly T-bag them.  Would LOVE to see us face them...and Appalachian State level embarrass them on national TV.   
Poker Porker

Headhog32

Quote from: The Kig on August 18, 2017, 10:55:07 pm
They (Meeechegay-n) exited the agreement because ND is a bigger national stage game for them, even regionally. The ONLY way we prove them to be the scumbags they are is to meet in a playoff game and repeatedly T-bag them.  Would LOVE to see us face them...and Appalachian State level embarrass them on national TV.
Michigan has a tough schedule this year, I would love for them to lose every game LOL obviously not going to happen, but I do hope Florida whoops them opening week. make us. look good

The Kig

Quote from: Headhog32 on August 18, 2017, 11:10:17 pm
Michigan has a tough schedule this year, I would love for them to lose every game LOL obviously not going to happen, but I do hope Florida whoops them opening week. make us. look good

We don't play Flariduh... So I hope they kick the shlt out of the Gay-tards. 

Poker Porker

davglo35

McElwain announced that Fla will kick michigan's butt!

hawgmasta

I would absolutely love to curb stomp Michigan on national television but they have tons of talent now. Not saying we couldn't beat them but if we started to get pummeled they could make it ugly.

RagingHawgOn

Quote from: Headhog32 on August 18, 2017, 11:10:17 pm

I really think Michigan will beat Florida rather handily.

The Hawg Marshal