Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

If you're pissed, you should be!!!

Started by ALLVOL, March 20, 2017, 08:18:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ALLVOL

I wanted to give the "native" Hog fans time to vent before I posted. Every Hog fan has a right to be pissed. I don't fall into the "blame the ref" crowd at all. But without question Arkansas was shafted and it was as obvious as the nose on your face. It's sickening and the NCAA should be ashamed.

forrest city joe

Quote from: ALLVOL on March 20, 2017, 08:18:42 pm
I wanted to give the "native" Hog fans time to vent before I posted. Every Hog fan has a right to be pissed. I don't fall into the "blame the ref" crowd at all. But without question Arkansas was shafted and it was as obvious as the nose on your face. It's sickening and the NCAA should be ashamed.
+1000. you damn right i am pissed. this was pure cheating garbage. and i am sick and tired of Arkansas getting cheated.this was blatant.

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

RollHogTide

I am all for allowing the teams to play, but the charge/walk/put back was BS.  There should have been a call of some sort - even if it was blocking, I wouldn't have agreed - but at least make a call.  Overall for most of the game, I thought it was called fairly - the last two minutes, not so much.

latrops

Quote from: RollHogTide on March 20, 2017, 08:41:21 pm
I am all for allowing the teams to play, but the charge/walk/put back was BS.  There should have been a call of some sort - even if it was blocking, I wouldn't have agreed - but at least make a call.  Overall for most of the game, I thought it was called fairly - the last two minutes, not so much.

100% agree.  Said it in the game thread that blocking, charge, or travel had to be called.  No way you can let that combination of significant contact and steps go without a whistle.

No justifiable excuse for not calling something there.